IGNORED

Not exactly QF

Buzzard

So its worth watching the whole 10 minutes of this clip. This woman has 12 kids by atleast 2 different fathers. The father of the bulk of the kids is locked up, and she is living entirely off the state. This was discussed on a talk radio program here in Atlanta this morning and they said that black women wind up like this while white women get a TLC show...

http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuz ... democrats/

She's hardly J'Chelle besides the "children are a gift from god" thrown in the first clip. But she doesnt actually show any interest in taking care of her brood and pawns it off on others.

Personally, I find them both disgusting.

She's only 35 right? She totally could be giving J'Chelle a run for her money. I mean, she's got at least 8 more years of baby making ability, and the chance of multiples increases with age...

The only difference between this woman and J'Chelle is that J'Chelle's sperm donor is still in the picture. I wonder how many other kids the sperm donor has with women besides her? I have a friend who had a baby with a guy, he claimed her kid was "only his 5th" and she was "only the 3rd" women he has kids with. It turns out, the kid is more like the 10th, by 6 women, but whatever. The guy has never given her a dime, but he has no shame in calling her up and asking for money from time to time to pay his bills.

The only difference between this woman and J'Chelle is that J'Chelle's sperm donor is still in the picture.

This. And also, this lady has probably cost the government less than J'chelle (preemies are expensive!).

I am glad her kids have been taken from her, considering that she could not keep a home even with *the state paying her rent". Christ on a cracker, that should make it pretty easy. Also, yelling the F-word at social workers in front of your kids? Not cool, and not a great way to get them back.

I hope some lovely gay couple comes along and adopts all 12 of them. These kids do not deserve their mother, and she does not deserve them.

I feel awful for the kids. What type of example has she set for them? Sure, these kids are probably getting a real education at an ebil guvernment school, but without parental involvement they dont stand a chance. Its sad, but the only chance these kids have is foster care and thats less than a perfect solution.

Ugh, when they were showing all the stuff in front of her apartment. She said the kids did not have any shoes or clothing, why did she leave it all? Children need shoes, even in Florida.

I am assuming that she is hooked up with food stamps, so why did they not have food? She has no income, so she should be getting the full allotment which would be more than $2000/month. I know that would go quickly with the need for convenience foods for 12 kids... ugh, this whole thing appalls me. I'm glad someone is keeping the family together and making sure everyone gets cared for.

I didn't like that woman at all. She irritates just as much as Michelle does. This woman would definitely get more hate than Michelle. If Duggar fans saw this vid, they would probably again talk about the Duggars are debt free and aren't on government aid.

My freshman year college roommate who was black her mother had over 18 kids fathered by different men and lost custody of most of them.

My freshman year college roommate who was black her mother had over 18 kids fathered by different men and lost custody of most of them.

Not sure why color is brought up here.

Not sure why color is brought up here.

It's a subtle form of systemic racism. White is considered the default, so she thinks that of course you would just assume s/he was talking about a white roommate unless she specifies otherwise. My mom, who is pretty progressive, does this sometimes and also does it with gender, and it irritates me so much, especially because she doesn't do it for a white person. One time we were talking about an old acquaintance from childhood, and she said he's now a male model in Italy. I just had to laugh because it's not likely that he would become a female model!

(Edited because I accidentally a whole word.)

Ugh, when they were showing all the stuff in front of her apartment. She said the kids did not have any shoes or clothing, why did she leave it all? Children need shoes, even in Florida.

I am assuming that she is hooked up with food stamps, so why did they not have food? She has no income, so she should be getting the full allotment which would be more than $2000/month. I know that would go quickly with the need for convenience foods for 12 kids... ugh, this whole thing appalls me. I'm glad someone is keeping the family together and making sure everyone gets cared for.

It seems that she isnt allowing them to "help" her and the children. When they were evicted from the first place she wouldnt accept help in finding a new place to live so she just ignored the notices until it was too late. She doesnt like the rules DFCS puts on her so she just ignores them as well. I'm glad the judge is treating her like a child and not coddling her. Those kids deserve better than to be stuck under her sorry excuse for parenting.

It seems that she isnt allowing them to "help" her and the children. When they were evicted from the first place she wouldnt accept help in finding a new place to live so she just ignored the notices until it was too late. She doesnt like the rules DFCS puts on her so she just ignores them as well. I'm glad the judge is treating her like a child and not coddling her. Those kids deserve better than to be stuck under her sorry excuse for parenting.

I am also glad that the judge seems to be not coddling her. It sounded like the youngest two are now wards of the state. I hope they are adopted by a loving couple.

I wonder what daddy is in jail for, and whether he was allowed to live with them, which is why she may be so bitter. If she is staying in section 8 housing (or under vouchers) you can only have people who are on the lease staying with you. You cannot have felons... which may exclude proud papa. My guess is that she walks away from those kids entirely.

Bleeding heart liberal alert: I wonder what happened to make her like this, all of the bad decisions. #iblamethepatriarchy

Bleeding heart liberal alert: I wonder what happened to make her like this, all of the bad decisions. #iblamethepatriarchy

I'm gonna guess poor parenting, no role models and poor education. That and being cared for ("someone has to pay for all my children...") hasnt taught her any form of personal responsibility. She fucks who she wants, when she wants and someone else pays her rent.

snarky conservative alert: can I donate a bra?

Well, I can only imagine what 15 kids would do, mine aren't much better after 5. Let's just say I enjoy supportive undergarments more than she appears to.

This was posted on a facebook friends account... and naturally one of her friends had to drag the Duggars into it.

My internet is being retarded so I can't tell you word for word what was said, but the gist was "OMG how horribles!!!! Peoples need to be more concerned with this woman keeping her legs closed!!!! They get all uppity about the Duggars, but the Duggars are awesome!!!! They teach their children how to be well behaved and Godly!!!!! They don't depend on the government!!!!! This woman sucks!!!!! The Duggars are awesome!!!!!!" Or something to that effect.

Well, I can only imagine what 15 kids would do, mine aren't much better after 5. Let's just say I enjoy supportive undergarments more than she appears to.

I'm gonna step out on a limb and say that theres no way she breastfed.

This was posted on a facebook friends account... and naturally one of her friends had to drag the Duggars into it.

My internet is being retarded so I can't tell you word for word what was said, but the gist was "OMG how horribles!!!! Peoples need to be more concerned with this woman keeping her legs closed!!!! They get all uppity about the Duggars, but the Duggars are awesome!!!! They teach their children how to be well behaved and Godly!!!!! They don't depend on the government!!!!! This woman sucks!!!!! The Duggars are awesome!!!!!!" Or something to that effect.

I think octomom is a better comparative fucknut than j'chelle. What offends me isnt so much that she cant financially support them (which pisses me off) but that she continued to have them when she didnt even have anywhere to live. J'chelle can atleast financially support her brood and buy them shoes - she just denies them essential things in other ways.

"Someone has to be accountable."

She's their MOTHER. How about she needs to be accountable? How about "I can't provide for the children I have, so I better not have any more"?

Some of our fundies are no more responsible than this, but they put a "godly," white face on it, so it seems more acceptable (to people who just look at the surface). Fundies' children are sleeping on shelving in poorly built houses, but they keep on cranking 'em out.

"Someone has to be accountable."

She's their MOTHER. How about she needs to be accountable? How about "I can't provide for the children I have, so I better not have any more"?

Some of our fundies are no more responsible than this, but they put a "godly," white face on it, so it seems more acceptable (to people who just look at the surface). Fundies' children are sleeping on shelving in poorly built houses, but they keep on cranking 'em out.

And the news doesnt do 5 stories that winds up as a youtube mash on drudge...

This is a "response" to the video. She goes OFF on michelle and the duggars around 5:55. She calls Michelle a "clown car coochie bitch". I love how she refers to the kids by numbers "number 17, bitch you up" take the baby. She needs to come to free jinger!

she needs birthcontrol that's sure. What's crazy is saying someone has to be accountable for the children? I'm pretty sure in most cases they would just assume she's unable to care for them and they would ship them off to social services...

This is a "response" to the video. She goes OFF on michelle and the duggars around 5:55. She calls Michelle a "clown car coochie bitch". I love how she refers to the kids by numbers "number 17, bitch you up" take the baby. She needs to come to free jinger!

The first minute was hard to get through, but cracking up at:

"you need to back away from the dick, bitch!"

The first minute was hard to get through, but cracking up at:

"you need to back away from the dick, bitch!"

Personally, I like the bingo talk and Pepsi break.

Another one to add to our post count status list!

I about fell out of my chair laughing when she said, "Bitch back away from the dick!" and "All Jim gotta do is fuck, drive the bus and go places." Dying laughing!!! :lol:

Archived