IGNORED

I have a wicked plan - Duggars

annalena

So here it is:

Joy waits until she is 18, then moves out with Susanna's help, catches up on her education and gets into college. Community college first, then transfers after her AA. She writes a tell-all book which jumps at top of the bestseller list and makes a decent amount of money from that. She then helps everyone from Jason down to leave the cult and transform to the real world. One of them is gonna have a show called "J_____ makes it in the real world" or whatever.

Hm, since Jinger's going to be 18 in a few weeks, perhaps she can run off to Susanna's house after Susanna's wedding and honeymoon. She can begin her studies and perhaps be done her AA by the time Joyanna and Josiah are old enough. Heck, I like the idea of any of them getting out. Perhaps the older ones can start and send for the younger ones as they are able/want to after they each turn 18. Kind of like the Under Duggar Railroad.

The Fundieground Railroad? :D

Duggarground Railroad? Unduggarroad? I would so watch that show! I never posted because to me he seemed like a big con but when Knight in Shining Armor was posting didn't he say that the Duggargirls laugh at us because they think their princesses and we must be the crazy ones? He said that about the older girls AFAIK so there may be hope for Joyanna. I know it's been said before but it is an irony, that Joy-anna should appear pretty joyless generally.

I would too. I've always been partial to Josiah (except when he went through his Smuggar, Jr phase) and that video of his reaction to the announcement just broke my heart for him. I'll take him!

That would be funny all the adult Duggar kids magically disappear.And reappear in books and made for tv movies talking about how awful their life was and now they wouldn't be happier.Anyone got Lifetimes number M and JB won't see any of the movies they don't watch tv. :lol:

Thing is, I have no hope in Jinger anymore. Too much brainwash-aid. She acts exactly the way they want her to now.

I agree. She and Jessa seem to be really drinking the koolaid now.

Duggarground Railroad? Unduggarroad? I would so watch that show!

:lol: :dance: Those are great!

Oh man "fundieground railroad", that one combines a lot of recognizable stuff! :clap: Yeah wow - it is sooooooo wonderful that Joy has cousin-in-laws who could help her, who have been through it themselves so know!

Jinger - she is so lively but she seems happy, like she just fits right in. For anyone to leave, they are going to need to feel pretty desperate, and I hate to think of poor Joy as feeling desperate, but in the long run she'll have a chance at happiness. I wish we could give her a big hug, or at least have her know people care!

Guest Anonymous

The Duggar I would love to see escape is Jana. Sorry but she is so sweet and the slave of the house. I hope one day she SNAPS gets out. I would love to see her in a few years on a boat in the ocean with a nice tan and surrounded by hotties.

Archived