IGNORED

Go Bill Maher !!!

FundiesInMyFamily

OMG Dying laughing here, Bill Maher just called the Duggers *freaks* (and showed a picture) for having so many kids and using up so many resources.

Oh my gosh, I've been dying for Bill to make fun of them! I haven't had a chance to watch tonight's episode of Real Time, but now I can't wait!

Just saw that tonight and was wondering if anyone would mention it here. He was talking about the breeder one upmanship among Republican Presidential candidates. He pointed out that basically, the resources we use in one year take 1.3 years to replenish. Therefore, if the planet cannot sustain the current population, it's irresponsible to breed like bunnies. Oh, and the Duggers are freaks. That's probably the salient point here.

(He basically advocated for limiting family size to two children which I'm sure would ruffle some feathers here...I more or less agree with him though. :shifty: )

Just saw that tonight and was wondering if anyone would mention it here. He was talking about the breeder one upmanship among Republican Presidential candidates. He pointed out that basically, the resources we use in one year take 1.3 years to replenish. Therefore, if the planet cannot sustain the current population, it's irresponsible to breed like bunnies. Oh, and the Duggers are freaks. That's probably the salient point here.

(He basically advocated for limiting family size to two children which I'm sure would ruffle some feathers here...I more or less agree with him though. :shifty: )

Three of my five sons wouldn't agree at all. ;)

Three of my five sons wouldn't agree at all. ;)

Heh, if my parents stopped at two, I wouldn't be born. Thankfully, my opinions do not have retroactive powers. :P

Yay Bill! I loved the episode where he and Jane Lynch read the dirty text messages between Anthony Wiener and (one of) his online "friends".

I love that he trashed the anti-evolution pageant ladies, too. Is Bill reading here? ;-) FJ could supply him with an endless amount of religious whack job fodder. I'd love to hear him rip aprt someone like ZsuZsu and the PP.

Archived