IGNORED

Bethany is preggers - at last!!!

grace_less

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spent some time reading back through her blog and I have to say: Bethany is totally one of those fundies I'd envy if I didn't know better.

I just spent some time reading back through her blog and I have to say: Bethany is totally one of those fundies I'd envy if I didn't know better.

I agree with you. She just seems to live a very sweet, idyllic life. Mind you,when I'm up to my ears in other people's screaming children I sometimes think how nice it would be to be able to stay at home, clip coupons, and scrapbook. She's a talented photographer though. I think she does that for $ too so she's not a Lina-SAHW. :) I am happy for her and Dan. (On a strange note, I think it's odd how the Wissman girls look SO young but the boys look older, Josiah looks like the oldest to me and even Andrew looks older for his age).

I hope she is far enough along in this preganancy to be "safe". I believe they lost one earlier in the year.

Guest Anonymous
I love the announcement picture--very cute.

They look like the sweetest couple.

How fundie are the Wissmanns?

I'm not sure what their fundie level is, but their racist level is pretty darn high. They're very ugly goods inside pretty packages in my opinion.

Quite fundie if you ask me. She is part of a singing family who travels around the country playing at churches and Christian festivals. I believe they also do a stint at a theater in Branson during the holidays. However, the family isn't as large as it used to be, singing-wise, with so many of them marrying. Josiah, Andrew, Bethany, and I think another are married. Andrew is married to Kori and, to be honest, I think she is just about the prettiest girl I've seen on any "fundie" blog.

Anyways, they had a post awhile back where they went and stayed with the Duggars. If you missed it:

wissmanns.blogspot.com/2011/02/week-of-surprises.html

She also works for HSLDA, so she has a job out of the home.

Have you ever seen the posts where she lists what she saved shopping. It's baffling! I WISH I could coupon like that!

I'm not sure what their fundie level is, but their racist level is pretty darn high. They're very ugly goods inside pretty packages in my opinion.

Ahh, yes. Blackface for Jesus! Plus, Bethany's husband Dan's brother is they guy who shot his wife "accidentally" and then whined from prison about how awful it was to be around all the unsaved masses. They're a charming bunch.

Ahh, yes. Blackface for Jesus!

Really?! :shock:

Man, those oldest two daughters are staring spinsterhood in the face. That's pretty much all I got from their website, other than the (to me) shocking realization that their youngest daughter is twenty-four years younger than their oldest.

Really?! :shock:

Man, those oldest two daughters are staring spinsterhood in the face. That's pretty much all I got from their website, other than the (to me) shocking realization that their youngest daughter is twenty-four years younger than their oldest.

Their oldest daughter is "courting" or engaged or dating or something, to a farmer from Kansas. Was on their blog last week. So there is hope!

Their oldest daughter is "courting" or engaged or dating or something, to a farmer from Kansas. Was on their blog last week. So there is hope!

Well, that's good for her, I guess (really, I hope she's happy!). One of my fave fundie names so far: Alaythia. As for the topic at hand, that was a cute pregnancy announcement.

Still interested to know how blackface = family fun... :|

Well, that's good for her, I guess (really, I hope she's happy!). One of my fave fundie names so far: Alaythia. As for the topic at hand, that was a cute pregnancy announcement.

Still interested to know how blackface = family fun... :|

Everybody knows Jesus was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, light-skinned fellow!

Everybody knows Jesus was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, light-skinned fellow!

...dressed in slacks and a button down with a nice short haircut.

ETA: It was a cute announcement though.

Ahh, yes. Blackface for Jesus! Plus, Bethany's husband Dan's brother is they guy who shot his wife "accidentally" and then whined from prison about how awful it was to be around all the unsaved masses. They're a charming bunch.

And the response to that is why I can't stand the wissmans

Archived