IGNORED

LL Rant

Caxpax

2 rants about LL at Vitafamiliae- sorry if this has already been mentioned but I was reading her posts about "Eunice" on 10/11....

The doctor has finally given me a reasonable explanation for why my uterus got cranky before I’m even 20 weeks. He suggested that my baby-holding-up muscles are tired.

Since this is my fifth pregnancy in seven years, I’d say that’s a good guess. (And just typing that sentence made me hyperventilate.)

He thinks that once the baby grows big enough for my bones to take over the baby-carrying for my muscles, I should be fine. (Which would explain why Willa tried to come early and then arrived fashionably late.)

We’ve made some lifestyle changes and I have scads of medications at my disposal for when Ye Old Uterus acts up again. I sort of expect the next ten weeks to involve short stints of rest with short spurts of activity. In other words, our calendar will be very “flexible.â€

Um--- ok, does those lifestyle changes include NOT GETTING KNOCKED UP!!!!!! She's risking having a stillbirth or preemie because she's had so many babies in such a short time- your uterus is tired of being pregnant. You have so many kids, stop having babies!!!!!

And secondly-- you have a beautiful little girl (Mira) and your pictures do absolutely NO justice to her-- it's very simple, you just need to change to light settings on your camera. She has dark skin. You are whiteymcwhitersons. You need to adjust the damn settings!!! Get a good camera, take a photography course from someone who knows how to take pictures properly, and remember to adjust the settings when you start taking pictures of Mira. Seriously. Not hard. She's had a difficult life thus far and worst of all she's stuck with you. You could at least make sure she has some good pics of her as a child and not ones where you can't hardly see her face because her adopted parents couldn't figure out how to use their cameras.

They are one of my least favorite families. It is so obvious that they are children hoarders, not people that actually want to love and nurture children. All she does is complain about the kids and how hard they make her life. Can't stand them.

I can't stand ll and family. And since they lurk here I always like to point out how shitty of parents they are. Good parents would value each child they have.

She is ridiculous. I feel so sorry for Mira. LL tries real hard to look normal, but you can't take the fundie out of the girl *sigh*

Worse yet, I think she lives pretty close to me. Of course this place is full of people like her...she doesn't stand out at all unfortunately

Um--- ok, does those lifestyle changes include NOT GETTING KNOCKED UP!!!!!! .

Sadly, I think the lifestyle changes to which she refers are just code for Dear Andrew Helps Out More Around the House, We Move Our Sweet Casserole-Making Friends to Speed-Dial, and Kids Become Unschooled for the Foreseeable Future, Y'All.

I comment something of this effect every so often, get banned, the ban expires (or maybe my IP changes?), repeat. They piss me off for all the reasons mentioned here.

Okay....Flipped through the website. Conclusion: This woman is nuts. Though not as nuts as other fundies, because they apparently have cable/satellite and watch Nickelodeon.

LL is one of those people I don't understand. She has *almost* seven kids now. She's what, 32? Hubs works from home (probably as some sort of programmer). They have a big house. They both went to college. How they afford things is beyond me. Unless they both went to college for free? I don't know, how she can stay at home and be a baby-makin' machine, I don't get it. I am the same age and I live very frugally. I have some college loans I still need to pay off, but I'm working hard at doing that. Hubs and I are saving for a house, then... kiddos. How they have all of this at such a young age blows my mind.

I can't stand her either. She tries way too hard to come off as care free and light hearted, but she fails miserably.

I feel so badly for Mira. She had a hard start to life and then ended up in the home of those people. She is rarely smiling in pictures. I'm guessing she has not bonded. They were all deathly ill for months after getting back from adopting her (not unusual, given travel in a foreign country). Then the mom goes and gets pregnant and can't take care of her. In less than a year, that little girl was ripped from the only life & people she knew, brought to a country and culture she has no concept of, to live with people she doesn't know and hasn't been given ample time and compassion to bond with. She was supposedly getting sick in the car on purpose, she was pushed away when she tried to feel the security of LL's presence like, what, her second night with them, she was brought into a family of kids all in the same age range - and their mother can't handle them and makes no effort - the list is just endless of what that poor little girl is suffering though. Now, another kid is on the way and when that newborn arrives, he will get all the attention and she'll be pushed even further to the side than she already is. So much for bonding, trusting and loving her new family. That little girl's future is definitely in question. And that's not even going near the religion that they use to rule their lives.

Archived