IGNORED

They are trained to kill now - Body Guards

Unbalanced

I tried a search, it doesn't look like this has been mentioned before.

I uncovered a website for the International Academy of Executive Protection Agents (IAEPA), and get a look at the student testimonials page - it appears to be a veritable who's who list.

iaepa.us/

iaepa.us/executive-protection-training-student-testimonials

Dr. Holifield, first I would like to say that out of all the speakers that I have heard, you are one of the top three speakers! Highly respect how you are so humble and caring! You have taught me so much about being a man other than what you verbally taught. You are one of my role models. God bless you sir!

Stephen Bradrick

Professor Holifield is one of the most proficient, professional and competent instructors that I have ever had. His classes are high-speed, intense and packed with incredibly relevant information that will serve students well for years to come. I highly recommend his classes for anyone involved in executive security or simply interested in protecting themselves and their families

Nathan Barnes

It has been a true honor to receive instruction from a man as capable, honorable and qualified as Prof. Leonard Holifield. It was apparent to me that he was knowledgeable and a pioneer in the field of executive protection, in fact a master and mastermind in his field. I would take this course again, and I would personally recommend this class to anyone with even the slightest interest in executive protection. On a scale from 1-10, this class ranks 11.

Ben Botkin

Thank you Dr. Holifield for all the work you put into this program! Your presentations were great and I learned a lot! This will help me in my work with my father.

Joshua Phillips

It has been a great blessing to be underneath your passionate and caring desire to teach. This coursehas been a great blessing to me and I look forward to using these things so that I can better protect, provide and love my family.

Taylor Tsantles

Overall the class was superb! Highly recommend for anyone interested in executive protection or working as a P.A.

David Botkin

This class was very instructional to me. Thank you. All of the things I learned in here was very useful to me. Especially the hand-to-hand combat. Please keep that in as well as the paintball drills, that was wonderful!

Justice Phillips

Thank you Professor Holifield for an excellent 3 days of tremendous instruction. All of your subjects were relevent to the trade and even took it up a notch as service is concerned. Very professional, no -nonsense instructor! Thank you again for your service and example of integrity, honor and manliness.

Andrew Torres

This "course" has a lot of "royalty" chiming in. I am not sure I like that they all took a IAEPA course. Though Justices comment about the paintball drills is funny to me, if that was what they were learning.

I tried a search, it doesn't look like this has been mentioned before.

I uncovered a website for the International Academy of Executive Protection Agents (IAEPA), and get a look at the student testimonials page - it appears to be a veritable who's who list.

iaepa.us/

iaepa.us/executive-protection-training-student-testimonials

Now, why does that line (besides being a snark goldmine) sound really familiar? Haven't we read that, or something very similar, in the vision forum internship testimonials?

Trained to kill with paintball guns.....

.....must be spreading the cash around the old micro economy.....

Now, why does that line (besides being a snark goldmine) sound really familiar? Haven't we read that, or something very similar, in the vision forum internship testimonials?

I couldn't find anything exactly like it, but it does sound of a piece with their comments on the VF internships.

visionforum.com/about/opportunities/internships/?id=horn

Probably a weekend of paintball with a few self defense moves thrown in? I love JT said it will help him with work for his dad. Yes, Doug is such a rockstar he needs bodyguards? LOL, and what exactly is JT going to do, throw jazzhands at the attacker?

Probably a weekend of paintball with a few self defense moves thrown in? I love JT said it will help him with work for his dad. Yes, Doug is such a rockstar he needs bodyguards? LOL, and what exactly is JT going to do, throw jazzhands at the attacker?

I am a visual person so I got an image of JT actually doing that. :lol:

Which course did they attend? Executive Protection, Close Quarters Combat, Church Security Training?

Wow, I can't imagine going to a church that has security guards? Do the security guards march down the aisle with the ushers during the collection, holding their M-16's at the ready in case anyone tries to make change from the offering plate?

It just kills me the way these people are so into the manly arts, except of course, for actually doing anything that real men do - like join the military or choose a career as a police officer, firefighter, or EMT. Such weenies!

If it's a fundie thing I doubt they're actually trained to kill. Stand with their legs wiiiiide apart, wear dark sunglasses even indoors, and stare everyone down, more like.

We have a very close family friend who does this sort of thing for a living (think Celebs, CEO's, State Dept., training videos, etc.) and I emailed him the last time this came up. I asked him if he knew anything about this company and his response was, "They're a joke".

The Botkins, Phillips, Peter, etc. might like this company, but they are not looked on highly by those who do this kind of work.

Archived