IGNORED

MRA Lyndon McLeod Kills 6 in Denver

Howl

From The Daily Beast, ‘The Weak Better Buckle Up’: Denver Gunman Left Online Trail of Hate

Lyndon McLeod, who police say killed five six people during a deadly rampage in the Denver area, was an author dedicated to alt-right philosophies, including masculine supremacy, contrarian COVID-19 beliefs, and targeted violence against the “weak.”

An additional victim died, raising the number dead to six. McLeod was shot and killed by a policewoman that he had shot.  She did not die, but will require multiple surgeries. 

McLeod used the alias Roman McClay for Twitter, Instagram, and a book series titled Sanction.  This guy was a cess pool of hate, misogyny, violence and ended up going on a killing spree. 

This article has details and photos of the victims. McLeod appears to have targeted his victims; most worked at various tattoo parlors.  McLeod also owned a tattoo parlor. 

'I'LL NEVER GO UNARMED'  Denver shooting suspect Lyndon McLeod left chilling red flags in haunting alt-right rants online before killing five

Last year, the suspected gunman ranted about emasculated men.  McLeod said: “Our entire society is made up of sh***y little f***s who insult badasses & get away with it because law enforcement & social norms protect the WEAK from the STRONG. I'm over it. The weak better buckle up... s**t is about to get real.”

A grown man, 47 years old, not a disaffected teen; he seems to have been fairly high profile in the various circles that he frequented. 

Please, PLEASE don't let there by copy cat murderers among Incels and those in the manosphere "inspired" by his actions. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

33 minutes ago, Howl said:

McLeod was shot and killed by a policewoman that he had shot.  

This is horrible and a terrible tragedy.

But I hope in his final seconds on Earth he realized that he was dying, and that it was a woman who killed him. In the end, for all his misogyny and ranting against those he considered weak, it was a woman who had the final power over him and who ended his attack before he could kill others. 

I hope she recovers quickly and well, both physically and mentally. And I hope she is lauded as a hero, because she is. 

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

In the end, for all his misogyny and ranting against those he considered weak, it was a woman who had the final power over him and who ended his attack before he could kill others. 

Amazing point.  Yes, I hope he did know. 

As usual, excellent reporting from The Guardian, with a timeline  and locations.  Besides those killed, two or three other people were wounded. 

Denver gunman who killed five in shooting rampage knew victims    Lyndon James McLeod, 47, who was killed at scene was ‘on radar of law enforcement’, say Denver police

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2