IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 4

Coconut Flan

Courtney Rogers:  Candace or Cassidy or Campbell

Erin Paine: boy: Jameson Gilvin or Benjamin William, girl: Genesis Joy, Raelynn Faith, 

Carlin Stewart: girl: Isla Claire, Daisy Jane, boy: Finn Patrick, Hayes Patrick, 

• Upvote 2

I really think the name Eden will pop up somewhere in these Fundie circles if it hasn't already, I was actually thinking last night it may have been Erin and her place name theme but proven not. 

• Upvote 2

Cherin gender and name have been revealed:

It's a GIRL!

Finley Marie

• Upvote 4

On 10/15/2021 at 12:30 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I would say Candace is too close to Charis. However, she’s already got a Callie and a Callena, a Case and a Cash, a Cade and a Caydie. Oh, never mind.

Cassidy is a good possibility for her. I’m surprised she hasn’t already used Cassie. 

• Upvote 4

ok I must have missed it, I was thinking how did Jessa explain fern's christian warrior theme name I know they grasped at straws with Lady Jane Grey the nine day queen. 

Not a fan of Finley for a girl but better than most of the other suggestions she made, glad she never called her Scotland.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2

On 10/22/2021 at 2:40 AM, AussieKrissy said:

ok I must have missed it, I was thinking how did Jessa explain fern's christian warrior theme name I know they grasped at straws with Lady Jane Grey the nine day queen. 

I think they're now saying the girls have a nature theme. Maybe only the boys are Christian warriors.

I thought the Lady Jane Grey thing was hilarious and typically ignorant. Just come out and say you aspire for your daughters to be unworldly girl-puppets at the mercy of their male relatives' power trips. It's so Duggar.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

I think I guessed Miranda for Anna Duggar’s baby last time. I guess I’ll recycle it for this year’s guess. The only M name I want for her future is Mirena. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

I’m guessing Mercy for M7.

Courtney: Cassie

Carlin: Evan Jr for a boy, Lena Mae for a girl. That’s probably to close to Layla Rae but I have no idea what her style is yet.

Zsu Anderson: Leah or Luke.

who else is pregnant? I think that’s all my guesses for now.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, meee said:

I’m guessing Mercy for M7.

Courtney: Cassie

Carlin: Evan Jr for a boy, Lena Mae for a girl. That’s probably to close to Layla Rae but I have no idea what her style is yet.

Zsu Anderson: Leah or Luke.

Priscilla and David are having a girl

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

They are d for girls right otherwise I would have gone with Prudence. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Oh right. Um Delia? I feel like they’re gonna pull something out of nowhere that none of us will have guessed.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

19 hours ago, meee said:

Katelyn Nakatsu Duggar (ofJed) is pregnant, due April 2022. Sex is still unknown. 

Edited by SorenaJ

Just in case Carlin announces the name at the same time as the sex reveal, I want to place my guess before that:

Carlin and Evan:
Maverick Hunter Stewart
Braxton Paul Stewart
Ryker Patrick Stewart

Peyton Leigh Stewart
Eden Jo Stewart  
Neveah Jade Stewart

I missed it with Chad and Erin, I have a document where I write down all my guesses, for boys and girls, when the pregnancy is announced, and I was going to wait until after the sex reveal, but then they revealed the name as well. (incidentally, I guessed Oakley, Blakely or Avery for a girl, so not too far off..) 

Actually, in cases Jed and Katey does the same, here are my guesses: 

Jed and Katey:
Jonathan Robert Duggar
Wyatt Kane Duggar
Colton Jared Duggar

Jasmine Grace Duggar
Adalynn Kaia Duggar
Alivia June Duggar

I could see Jed and Katey going with either J-names they haven't used yet, or K names as middle names, or J names as middle names. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/1/2021 at 8:35 PM, meee said:

Oh right. Um Delia? I feel like they’re gonna pull something out of nowhere that none of us will have guessed.

Or Delilah? Divine? Diligence?

My guesses are:

Delilah Renee

Diligence Colleen

• Upvote 2

On 10/15/2021 at 1:30 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Carlin Stewart: girl: Isla Claire, Daisy Jane, boy: Finn Patrick, Hayes Patrick, 

I'm changing Finn to Owen Patrick for a boy. I'm guessing the new Bates grandbabies won't be Finley and Finn, but who knows?

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Or Delilah? Divine? Diligence?

My guesses are:

Delilah Renee

Diligence Colleen

No to Delilah. In the Bible she is a Philistine, (the Philistines and the Israelites did not get along), who betrayed Samson to the enemy. (Judges 16)

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

No to Delilah. In the Bible she is a Philistine, (the Philistines and the Israelites did not get along), who betrayed Samson to the enemy. (Judges 16)

I agree. Now if it was one of the Bates. I could see that happen. I doubt any of the Bates kids know the Bible any better then their idiot parents who named their daughter after Bibical Michal and then read the Bible and decided they didn't like her to the point of changing her name but not to the point of paying money so they just added one letter which was free changing her name to Michael. I can see one if not more of their kids doing that. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic