Jump to content
IGNORED

Nathan & Esther 5: No Room for the Holy Spirit Between Nathan and the Wedding Square


nelliebelle1197
 Share

Recommended Posts

I decided to go ahead and make a new thread in anticipation of the possible maybe engagement. I'll remove Esther's name if they break up!

But of course, if they break up, will Nathan have any heart pieces to pick up?

 

  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I freaking love the title. Great job! 

If they broke up (unlikely to me but you never know) I don't think Nathan will have many heart pieces around to pick up. 

  • Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I freaking love the title. Great job! 

If they broke up (unlikely to me but you never know) I don't think Nathan will have many heart pieces around to pick up. 

LOL! He's gotta be sitting at around 10% heart pieces by now, right? He gave 'em all away to planned parenthood protestor Ashley and Esther and her wedding square. None left for the next potential wife!

  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I think around 10% if you wanna be generous if this relationship also ends. Will heart pieces grow again? Or will he be permanently damaged? 🤭🤔

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Yeah, I think around 10% if you wanna be generous if this relationship also ends. Will heart pieces grow again? Or will he be permanently damaged? 🤭🤔

I think for the men its permissable for them to grow back but sadly and most probably truly a pooor girl would be looked at as permantly damaged. I mean lips have touched body parts

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

LOL! He's gotta be sitting at around 10% heart pieces by now, right? He gave 'em all away to planned parenthood protestor Ashley and Esther and her wedding square. None left for the next potential wife!

What is her wedding square?

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

What is her wedding square?

The area of her body not allowed to be touched before marriage..... 

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

... the area he got awfully close to while giving her a ... uh ... Godly back hug? Forget side hugs, they’re too last season.

 

Please note - I personally have no problem with this at all. I think it’s healthy for couples to express love through physical touch before marriage. What I have a problem with is the fact that Nathan’s parents have a totally different standard for their sons than their daughters. The girls had to wear skirts and were barely allowed to touch their husbands before the wedding ceremony. 

D3F86FC1-CE34-4A74-8CB1-FAC49F7C414B.jpeg

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, adidas said:

... the area he got awfully close to while giving her a ... uh ... Godly back hug? Forget side hugs, they’re too last season.

 

Please note - I personally have no problem with this at all. I think it’s healthy for couples to express love through physical touch before marriage. What I have a problem with is the fact that Nathan’s parents have a totally different standard for their sons than their daughters. The girls had to wear skirts and were barely allowed to touch their husbands before the wedding ceremony. 

D3F86FC1-CE34-4A74-8CB1-FAC49F7C414B.jpeg

Not to mention, both Esther and Nathan are older than most of sisters were when they got married. Nathan can be single at 27 without Kelly panting for a ring, but 20 year old Katie needs to be engaged. So far with the exception of Michael, all of his sisters were married by 23.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 15
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Not to mention, both Esther and Nathan are older than most of sisters were when they got married. Nathan can be single at 27 without Kelly panting for a ring, but 20 year old Katie needs to be engaged. So far with the exception of Michael, all of his sisters were married by 23.

How old was Michaella?  

My prediction for engagement is after Katie, it will go Nathan and then Lawson. But after that? Trace. And then Kelly may have to wait a long while to marry off a kid. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, adidas said:

... the area he got awfully close to while giving her a ... uh ... Godly back hug? Forget side hugs, they’re too last season.

 

Please note - I personally have no problem with this at all. I think it’s healthy for couples to express love through physical touch before marriage. What I have a problem with is the fact that Nathan’s parents have a totally different standard for their sons than their daughters. The girls had to wear skirts and were barely allowed to touch their husbands before the wedding ceremony. 

D3F86FC1-CE34-4A74-8CB1-FAC49F7C414B.jpeg

Damn--how small is her wedding square? 'Cause it looks like he has his hand in what my MIL would delicately call "the woman's area."

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's his knee poked between her thighs that gets me. No way can she not feel anything manly pressing against her.

Scandalous !! 

  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No way has this couple refrained from kissing, and probably other activities, before marriage. In addition to the picture of Nathan’s hands hovering close to her bits, they’ve posted photos of their lips about two inches apart. I suspect they’re using keeping clothes on and other technicalities to justify their activities. 

  • Upvote 16
  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

How old was Michaella?  

My prediction for engagement is after Katie, it will go Nathan and then Lawson. But after that? Trace. And then Kelly may have to wait a long while to marry off a kid. 

She was 25? I think.

I'm curious how Kelly Jo will behave with prospective daughters-in-law. With Chaney some of the sisters (Erin and Carlin) were particularly pushy. 

I think you have the order right. I do wonder if she might start pushing for Jackson or even Warden who will be 18 next month to find someone. May just be for television but they seem to think Trace is a bit of a late bloomer and will concentrate on the others coming behind him. What they showed of him and Chaney was a guy who wants to be viewed as grown and independent but had no idea what to actually do with his life or with a girl. 

  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone watching the new season of Handmaid’s Tale? There’s a character named Esther Keyes. Can’t make this shit up!

  • Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Anyone watching the new season of Handmaid’s Tale? There’s a character named Esther Keyes. Can’t make this shit up!

:wow:

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Anyone watching the new season of Handmaid’s Tale? There’s a character named Esther Keyes. Can’t make this shit up!

Somehow I missed that Mrs. Keyes name was Esther, ha! Wonder what fundie Esther would think of the show?

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Anyone watching the new season of Handmaid’s Tale? There’s a character named Esther Keyes. Can’t make this shit up!

I noticed that too. Of course she’s a commanders wife! If we lived in Gilead, Nathan would definitely be a commander. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They've conditioned us so much with their self-righteous courtship standards and purity avowals that Esther and Nathan honestly make me uncomfortable in ways I wouldn't care about if I saw other people behaving the way they do. They honestly make me feel like I'm Mrs Bennet, clutching my pearls and declaring Esther so compromised they must marry in haste or we're all ruined! 

Spoiler

tenor.gif.f9934976c512ec1240abe10304b8ad26.gif

 

  • Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I noticed that too. Of course she’s a commanders wife! If we lived in Gilead, Nathan would definitely be a commander. 

A stupid incompetent one at that. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Esther replied to a comment who asked if her family was mennonite, she said: 

"so a little about my family... my parents were catholic growing up and then moved to Pennsylvania to go to a conservative church, very similar to Mennonite. My parents went there until the beginning of this year, they started going to a baptist church. I started going to a nondenominational church a few years before. 😊 Basically, we just want to be known as Christians and show Jesus to everyone we know❤️"

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 15
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, llucie said:

Esther replied to a comment who asked if her family was mennonite, she said: 

"so a little about my family... my parents were catholic growing up and then moved to Pennsylvania to go to a conservative church, very similar to Mennonite. My parents went there until the beginning of this year, they started going to a baptist church. I started going to a nondenominational church a few years before. 😊 Basically, we just want to be known as Christians and show Jesus to everyone we know❤️"

Sounds like Esther is willing to meld herself into whatever religious beliefs Nathan will expect of her.

  • Upvote 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, llucie said:

Esther replied to a comment who asked if her family was mennonite, she said: 

"so a little about my family... my parents were catholic growing up and then moved to Pennsylvania to go to a conservative church, very similar to Mennonite. My parents went there until the beginning of this year, they started going to a baptist church. I started going to a nondenominational church a few years before. 😊 Basically, we just want to be known as Christians and show Jesus to everyone we know❤️"

This explains why her oldest sister dresses in a way that looks Mennonite. 

  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.