IGNORED

Bernie Madoff Has Died

47of74

The guy who coined Madoff Scheme has died.

Bernard Madoff, the infamous architect of an epic securities swindle that burned thousands of investors, outfoxed regulators and earned him a 150-year prison term, died in a federal prison early Wednesday. He was 82.

Madoff’s death at the Federal Medical Center in Butner, North Carolina, was confirmed by his lawyer and the Bureau of Prisons.

Last year, Madoff’s lawyers filed court papers to try to get him released from prison in the coronavirus pandemic, saying he had suffered from end-stage renal disease and other chronic medical conditions. The request was denied.

His death was due to natural causes, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to the AP on the condition of anonymity.

I noted that fuck knob didn't commute his sentence when requested.  I do wonder though, was there any ever evidence linking up fuck knob and Madoff?

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Good riddance to that jagoff.  Not that it will bring much comfort to his many victims. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Bernie Madoff Has Died
56 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So true:

image.png.b0449eda7910a55ef3a13ec2ebe2a3b4.png

Yeah that was my first thought too. Hell if he had just ripped off poor and middle class Madoff probably would have been offered a cabinet post by fuck knob. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Good riddance which is what I said when Rush died and will say when Mango Mussolini goes.

• Upvote 3