IGNORED

Deco mesh wreaths

mollysmom

I've always wanted to have a hobby. I felt like it would be good for my anxiety, etc. Throughout the years I've tried several different things but none of them stuck. A few months ago I was watching some you tube videos on wreath making & I found a couple videos where the wreaths were made of deco mesh (and bonus, all the supplies were from the Dollar Tree!!!) So I decided to give it a try and ended up LOVING it! It's so fun and so relaxing! I made one for Christmas & one for Valentines Day. They were both very basic. Today I made my St. Patty's Day wreath & it is hands down the best one I've made yet! It has deco mesh plus St. Patty's Day themed ribbons & mesh tubes. It turned out so so good. Also my ex-husband had asked me if I would ever make him one. I said of course I would. He is a fire chief so he asked if I would make him a fireman themed wreath. I'm almost finished with that & so happy with how it turned out. 

I just reread what I wrote and it probably sounds so strange to be so excited about this but I'm just so happy that I finally found a hobby that I love (and I'm good at!) 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Thank you @moreorlessnu! I tried but I'm gonna level with you....I don't even know how to take a picture with my laptop! I tried but the camera was facing me (like a selfie) and I could not for the life of me figure out how to turn it around so I could take a picture of the St. Patty's Day wreath.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.