IGNORED

Halloween

danvillebelle

Did anyone here besides me see it yet?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

I am the only person in my family with any interest.  I went to see it alone Sunday.  

It exceeded all my expectations (and I am a diehard fan of the original who only saw the 2nd sequel and gave up after that).  IT WAS THE BOMB-FUCKING-DIGGETY, I LOVED IT!

Please another Halloween fan come chat with me about how awesome it was!

In related news, seeing the trailer for Bohemian Rhapsody on the big screen made me cry.  I am going to be a blubbering mass of jello seeing the actual movie.

I have MoviePass and it hasn't been listed yet.  If I can't see it by Halloween, I'm cancelling my account.  Nostalgia:  I remember when the original came out.  It scared the crap outta me when Michael appears next to the hedge and then doesn't.  

YES.  John Carpenter is a freaking genius.  I didn't see the original in the theater, but I did see it just a few years later on VHS.  It's always been in my top five fave horror movies.  

Don't miss this one - it's so good.

I have a weird six degrees of separation thing with Carpenter; my high school orchestra teacher grew up with him in Bowling Green, KY and they were good friends.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Another die hard Halloween fan! I absolutely loved it. I have seen it in the theater many times since it came out. I think the new direction of the story worked well, and Jamie Lee kicked ass! 

Archived