IGNORED

Jamie Allman Threatens to Ram a Hot Poker up David Hogg’s Ass

Jellybean

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2018/04/06/jamie-allman-vows-to-ram-a-hot-poker-up-parkland-students-ass

I’m absolutely struck by the way some adults are treating these children, who have just experienced incredible trauma (the shooting at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas school in Parkland, FL) and are working so hard to bring something positive out of such horror.

People who proclaim themselves Christian will be ‘known by their fruit’ - the fruit of the Holy Spirit, according to Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV):

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Threatening to sodomise a child with a hot metal rod? Not so much. 

7 hours ago, Jellybean said:

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2018/04/06/jamie-allman-vows-to-ram-a-hot-poker-up-parkland-students-ass

I’m absolutely struck by the way some adults are treating these children, who have just experienced incredible trauma (the shooting at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas school in Parkland, FL) and are working so hard to bring something positive out of such horror.

People who proclaim themselves Christian will be ‘known by their fruit’ - the fruit of the Holy Spirit, according to Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV):

Threatening to sodomise a child with a hot metal rod? Not so much. 

People have a right to voice opposition to to gun control, what they don't have is the right to threaten teenagers, who weeks ago survived a shooting in which 17 other people didn’t. 

After reading this article I believe Allman is the one acting like a child. He can't come up with good counter arguments, so he has resorted to name calling and threats.

Is it too much to hope for that people will really listen and realize what kind of person he is?

The vitriol thrown at these kids by adults with a platform to do so is truly schocking.  They don't focus on anything but physical appearance  ( calling the one girl out for looking like a lesbian) or their youth.  It's very telling.  Disgusting.  I'm ashamed of my country lately.

Plus, that one "news anchor" who laughed at David for not getting accepted to some colleges.  Really bitch?  That is something to make fun of?  He has a 4.2 GPA.  And, just really bitch?!  

I see that particular fuck head resigned from the station. 

A conservative commentator at a Sinclair Broadcast Group-owned television station in St. Louis has resigned after a statement he made threatening to sexually assault David Hogg drew harsh criticism and sparked the beginnings of an advertiser boycott.

Jamie Allman, who hosts a nightly news show on KDNL, a Sinclair-owned ABC affiliate in St. Louis, as well as a morning FM radio show, wrote on Twitter that he was “hanging out getting ready,” to sexually assault David Hogg with “a hot poker.”

“Busy working. Preparing,” read the March 26 tweet, which is too vulgar to print here in full, but was published as a screen shot by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, as the remark began to draw more scrutiny in recent days.

“We have accepted Mr. Allman’s resignation, and his show has been canceled,” said Ronn Torossian, chief executive of the PR firm 5W, who is acting as a Sinclair spokesman, said in response to questions sent to the media company by The Washington Post.

I have no sympathy for anyone who works for Sinclair now.  None.  People not liking it can kiss my hinder.  

Not that they aren't responsible for signing in the first place, but in the event an employee DOES decide they aren't ok working for monsters anymore, Sinclair makes sure that it's difficult and expensive for them to get out of their contract.

Among other things, Sinclair contracts contain a requirement that employees must pay their employers if they leave their jobs before their contract terms end. For example, an employee making $50,000 annually might have to pay in the ballpark of $10,000 if she wanted to leave after one year of a two-year term.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/08/sinclair-broadcast-anchors-us-labor-contracts

Its great news that his TV show/Sinclair employment are over, but he still has a radio show. I feel a bit disappointed about that. Do they think they can just fly under the radar?

1st Phil Robertson's bit about an atheist father being castrated. Now this idiot. What is with these fundie men's fixation on lurid scenarios centering on other men's private parts? 

4 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

1st Phil Robertson's bit about an atheist father being castrated. Now this idiot. What is with these fundie men's fixation on lurid scenarios centering on other men's private parts? 

I'm sorry but straight men's minds just do not go to those places, no matter how much they may despise someone.  Gay men don't think that way either, except when they are rabid homophobes so far in the closet they can almost smell the Turkish delight.

On 4/17/2018 at 5:25 PM, Black Aliss said:

...except when they are...so far in the closet they can almost smell the Turkish delight.

Thank you for making me smile! :my_biggrin:

Archived