Jump to content
IGNORED

Seewalds 31: Jessa’s Maybe-Baby


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SapphireSlytherin

    33

  • singsingsing

    31

  • Ivycoveredtower

    21

  • Carm_88

    20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.  I am a birth mother, so I wanted to offer the group my perspective.  I got pregnant at 17. Raised Catholic. My parents sent me to Catholic

I think saying Jessa is trying to get attention out of this is a bit weird.  She can't win either way now, can she?   If she is pregnant and she announces it - people say she's doing it for

I'll be the source!   Newsflash:  Jessa Duggar Seewald is pregnant with identical twin girls, due anytime before her sister Jinger delivers her first child because those Duggars are nothing if no

Posted Images

HarleyQuinn

While I was in reddit looking for more dWRECK rumors, I came across this that was posted today.

 

I'm using a throwaway because I don't want to be identified, but I have some insider news... Jessa is preggers!

I have evangelical family members who live near Fayetteville and they run with the same crowd as the Duggars, who they mingle with sometimes. I visited them last week/weekend and my cousin took me and my 1-year-old with her and her kids to a group play date thing at someone's house, and Jessa was there with her boys.

Jessa didn't say much to me and she - and a few other moms - kind of had an air around them that exuded exclusivity if you know what I mean? I got the vibe that she disliked outsiders so I didn't try to talk to her. But she had a noticeable baby bump. Her shirt was somewhat tight so it was obvious that she was pregnant and definitely past the stage of eating too much for dinner the previous night. She appeared about 3-4 months pregnant.

I lurk on this sub sometimes and when I noticed that Jessa was pregnant I immediately came on here to see if it was common knowledge yet. Looks like it isn't, so I wanted to pass this insider info to you! It looks like she's trying to keep it on the down low until she makes an official announcement, but you heard it here first! ;)

  • Upvote 22
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzzard

Sigh, its inevitable that she'll be pregnant again and you KNOW she cant pass up the opportunity to be included in a photo shoot!

I'm not sure how I feel about this "insider" information.  I find it hard to believe that Jessa is involved in any playgroup that would include outsiders.  As far as we know they dont even belong to a local church, but they have a playgroup?

  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing
58 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

While I was in reddit looking for more dWRECK rumors, I came across this that was posted today.

 

I'm using a throwaway because I don't want to be identified, but I have some insider news... Jessa is preggers!

I have evangelical family members who live near Fayetteville and they run with the same crowd as the Duggars, who they mingle with sometimes. I visited them last week/weekend and my cousin took me and my 1-year-old with her and her kids to a group play date thing at someone's house, and Jessa was there with her boys.

Jessa didn't say much to me and she - and a few other moms - kind of had an air around them that exuded exclusivity if you know what I mean? I got the vibe that she disliked outsiders so I didn't try to talk to her. But she had a noticeable baby bump. Her shirt was somewhat tight so it was obvious that she was pregnant and definitely past the stage of eating too much for dinner the previous night. She appeared about 3-4 months pregnant.

I lurk on this sub sometimes and when I noticed that Jessa was pregnant I immediately came on here to see if it was common knowledge yet. Looks like it isn't, so I wanted to pass this insider info to you! It looks like she's trying to keep it on the down low until she makes an official announcement, but you heard it here first! ;)

This was posted in the Counting On subreddit (on Reddit.com), if anyone is interested. The poster also added a couple of replies to questions. Nothing too exciting, just that Jessa was friendly with her pals but seemed standoffish with strangers, Henry played nicely and seemed happy but Spurgeon played alone and seemed cranky, which the poster put down to him being tired.

  • Upvote 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing

This is the thread in question. The poster is there right now answering questions. According to her the play date was at someone's house but it seemed like a church-related thing, and these were other people involved in the same church that the Duggars go to.

  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
VineHeart137
10 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I think they will wait for Jill to be pregnant for Max effect... every Duggar Daughter pregnant at  once! 

Nah, Joy is literally due tomorrow. Unless Jill is pregnant right now (not an impossibility) then by the time she gets a positive pregnancy test Joy will have had her baby. It's now or never!

  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Carm_88
13 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I think they will wait for Jill to be pregnant for Max effect... every Duggar Daughter pregnant at  once! 

Depends, Joy is ready to pop and Jill didn't get pregnant for a fair long time after Izzy. So we will see. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
allthegoodnamesrgone
52 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I think they will wait for Jill to be pregnant for Max effect... every Duggar Daughter pregnant at  once! 

This will happen at some point, but I don't think this time around, it is too soon for Jill to get preggers especially after the really rough go she had with Samuel what 7/8 months ago.

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
tabitha2

It’s safe to say she is having sex with her husband and we know almost certainly she isn’t using BC.Too soon or not she has almost the same chance of being pregnant as Jessa . Not saying she is but it can’t be discounted out of hand.

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
anaandrade

I think she is pregnant. The post seems rather reliable and  nothing seems "off" about it. I wonder if she's waiting until after Joy gives birth to announce. I guessing Joy gives birth this weekend and that Jessa will announce soon after. If we're right, I thinking she'll be due late August or early to mid September.

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

I think she is pregnant. The post seems rather reliable and  nothing seems "off" about it. I wonder if she's waiting until after Joy gives birth to announce. I guessing Joy gives birth this weekend and that Jessa will announce soon after. If we're right, I thinking she'll be due late August or early to mid September.

I would guess that you're right.  If she announces before Joy gives birth, then the attention will only be on her for a short time, it'll quickly get overshadowed by Joy's first baby.  If she announces after, she's got the spotlight till Kendra pops.

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing
1 hour ago, Nargus said:

I would guess that you're right.  If she announces before Joy gives birth, then the attention will only be on her for a short time, it'll quickly get overshadowed by Joy's first baby.  If she announces after, she's got the spotlight till Kendra pops.

Or until somebody else announces something else. Jill or Anna could announce a pregnancy before Kendra gives birth, or Josiah could get engaged, or someone else could start courting. I also think it's getting to the point that if any of them are waiting for significant time to be the only one in the spotlight, they're going to be waiting forever. Someone else is always going to be giving birth, getting pregnant, revealing the 'gender', starting a courtship, getting engaged, getting married, or even caught up in some kind of scandal, every few weeks or so.

  • Upvote 26
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I think they will wait for Jill to be pregnant for Max effect... every Duggar Daughter pregnant at  once! 

I'm still waiting for a Duggar wedding where all bridesmaids are pregnant. It's inevitable at some point.

I only hope that it will not happen to Jana. This girl deserves her own spotlight.

Anyway I predict that Jessa's pregnancy will be announced before new season premiere.

  • Upvote 20
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
SapphireSlytherin
3 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Anyway I predict that Jessa's pregnancy will be announced before new season premiere.

I'm thinking the announcement will be during the season premiere, in one of those "couch interview" fake things during the commercial breaks.

  • Upvote 9
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm thinking the announcement will be during the season premiere, in one of those "couch interview" fake things during the commercial breaks.

We will not have to wait too long to find out who's right lol ;)

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Depends, Joy is ready to pop and Jill didn't get pregnant for a fair long time after Izzy. So we will see. 

Jill needs to deliver little Austin the 3rd 

I need to see a blurry jill delivering Austin Austin 

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMustardCardigan

I'm skeptical of the "insider info," it just sounds like someone making up a story to confirm a hunch that a ton of people already have. The tone is also like "I'm special! I have top secret info!" when really they're saying something akin to "water is wet." It's a pretty safe bet that a married Duggar Daughter who hasn't had a kid in over a year is gonna be pregnant again soon.

  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
SapphireSlytherin

Yeah - saying Henry was "climbing" everywhere could have come from Jessa's Instagram - she posted a sped-up video of Henry climbing up a toy slide, over and over. Everything the insider posted could easily have come from Jessa's photos/stories.

However, this photo of Jessa from Henry's first birthday party kinda makes me think she's pregnant:

 

Henry-Seewald-1-Birthday-2.png

  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Carm_88

The congratulations video for Jinger where Jessa was wearing the loose tunic and Ben didn't know where to put his hands had my spidey senses tingling. 

  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dandruff
7 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

This will happen at some point, but I don't think this time around, it is too soon for Jill to get preggers especially after the really rough go she had with Samuel what 7/8 months ago.

I think it's unlikely, but possible.  They don't believe in BC and I give Jill zero credit for common sense.  OTOH, I'm not sure Dwreck is ready to have his ass handed to him if he starts another GoFundMe.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Informedresistance

I think she's waiting to annouce so as not to steal the spotlight from her sisters.  Jessa's been there and done that twice and so I can't see her being in a rush to annouce the third time around.  

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jellybean locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 5 replies
    • Workingmom

      Workingmom

      So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 1 reply
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I am going to scream or commit a crime. Why is Driscoll still a thing?!
      CW: misogyny, sexual gross, TMI
       
      · 2 replies
    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

      Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.
       
      · 2 replies
    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 6 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 7 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

      Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  
       
      Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

       
       
      · 1 reply
    • CuttySark

      CuttySark

      The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.