IGNORED

Seewalds 31: Jessa’s Maybe-Baby

Jellybean

5 hours ago, justoneoftwo said:

I may be the only one, but I don't think Jessa is pregnant.  If she was in the video how far along would she be?  I think she would have announced by now.  It often takes longer after a second kid because your so much more busy.  Also I just don't see it in the photos.  If she is, she isn't very far along.

Now she will announce soon just to prove me wrong. 

I agree that she is not pregnant. With her past 2 pregnancies her face has always gotten fuller and I am still seeing those sharp Jessa cheek bones so :confusion-shrug:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pic of Kristen is terrible, I think. Very insensitive.

I think Jessa is pregnant. 

oh yikes just saw the kristin pic. I think at the very best its insensitive and at worst its racist. And knowing what kind of person she is and that she is there on a missioncation, I am going to think the worst of her.

I find her comment below the picture very insensitive and boorish. I think it’s rude and disrespectful of her.6964CFB6-1567-40EB-97D9-CF3D45D7BE93.thumb.jpeg.ef8024667e29286c5796c09a959f0535.jpeg

Also, I tend to believe the insider. I think Jessa is pregnant. I’m not surprised to hear she was stand-offish as Jessa has always come off as snotty to me. I can’t understand why people like following her on Instagram as she doesn’t seem relatable.

That insider account seemed pretty spot on to me. (how soon until Pickles finds it and makes it a source?) I think she's just waiting for Joy to give birth to announce. 

13 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

That insider account seemed pretty spot on to me. (how soon until Pickles finds it and makes it a source?) I think she's just waiting for Joy to give birth to announce. 

Oh, they're already on it over at Pickles and as usual they think the tabloids stole the exclusive inside information from them/her. :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Oh, they're already on it over at Pickles and as usual they think the tabloids stole the exclusive inside information from them/her. :pb_lol:

So  much pickle flavored koolaid. (Not to knock anyone who prefers the facebook format but some of them don't seem to realize that she's not the only place to snark on Duggars)

11 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

So  much pickle flavored koolaid. (Not to knock anyone who prefers the facebook format but some of them don't seem to realize that she's not the only place to snark on Duggars)

you mean here right ? 

cause if I have to go on tumblr for ben and jessa and post all my pictures  -would i have to create another tumblr just for that....? cause then my tumblr name could be even siller 

and i am half kidding the entire time 

57 minutes ago, nst said:

you mean here right ? 

cause if I have to go on tumblr for ben and jessa and post all my pictures  -would i have to create another tumblr just for that....? cause then my tumblr name could be even siller 

and i am half kidding the entire time 

Everyone on Tumblr is nice about their Duggar snark. wtffundiefamilies is the only that that seems to tell it like it is. The rest are too polite. lol

58 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

So @nst, you being Jessa and all; are you pregnant? :P 

If  @nst is really Jessa, she should plead the 5th. However that would be a giveaway because the real Jessa attended SOTDRT, and might not even know what the 5th is. Sooo I'm thinking @nst and Jessa aren't the same person.

Nah. Jessa would know what a fifth is, it relates to booze, which is BAD....:my_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Nah. Jessa would know what a fifth is, it relates to booze, which is BAD....:my_biggrin:

Mr. and I rented out a UU church for our wedding and because of county regulations we couldn't serve liquor. When I informed one of my cousins she quipped "That is why god invented hip flasks my dear". 

24 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

I must be particularly dense today because I feel like I'm missing the joke here! 

Edit: Nevermind, I get it! I was reading the sentence as 'the fifth', not 'a fifth'. Carry on! :pb_lol:

Only marginally related, but I went to Old Navy a few weeks ago and saw the dress that Jessa wore in said video.  At first I was really excited because I had found the dress, but then I felt ashamed for instantly recognizing it and the debate surrounding it.

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Mr. and I rented out a UU church for our wedding and because of county regulations we couldn't serve liquor. When I informed one of my cousins she quipped "That is why god invented hip flasks my dear". 

Or you could wrap up a boxed wine like a prezzie, sit it on the table in front of you for the entire reception and hid your glass under the table.

I got through many boring weddings in my poorer days like that.

Also, I think Jessa is pregnant too. It's inevitable.

Catching up on the Jessa forums and I just wanted to add to the ice cream discussion <3

My fiance and I are not having a cake at our wedding, and instead having Ben & Jerry's cater. I LOOOOOVE ice cream and I just put down the deposit this morning. It was one of 3 things I really cared about regarding the wedding haha. That is all!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT46J45WP0PSSqioOZXpe8

11 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Catching up on the Jessa forums and I just wanted to add to the ice cream discussion <3

My fiance and I are not having a cake at our wedding, and instead having Ben & Jerry's cater. I LOOOOOVE ice cream and I just put down the deposit this morning. It was one of 3 things I really cared about regarding the wedding haha. That is all!

You have no way of knowing this, but my invitation must have been lost in the mail? 

I've thought for a couple of months now that she's pregnant, still do. They probably had a bump shot shoot before Joy pops.

Jessa will soon come to the point where nobody will care anymore that she's pregnant yet again. I can see her getting some traction for #3 and/or the first girl, but let's face it by the time she's on to 5 or 6, she'll just be another fundie weirdo to the masses. Even before we all knew what a douche Josh was people had long lost interest in him and Anna popping our more Ms. 

57 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Eat some Salted Caramel Core for me :my_heart:

5 hours ago, neurogirl said:

Are you going to serve it in a church parking lot, in November? LOL:my_tongue:

While Jessa may probably be pregnant, it's also posible that she's put on weight and she's not feeling confortable posting pictures of herself. Or she's just trolling the audience and soon she'll post a flat belly picture.

Anyway, she's looking for attention.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived