IGNORED

Amber writes a tract without pictures & Rube is a homophobe.

Guest Bekah

Guest Anonymous

Ruben has a little rant posted on his blog stating that God either meant to condemn molested children or gays, because there are only two possible interpretations of His Word. So GAYS ARE EVIL. Part of me is going "yawn" at the typical koolaid consumption, and another part of me has decided to stop giving either of them blog hits because, as much as I thought they were a nice little family before, their bigot is showing and it's just plain ugliness. 2cor214.blogspot.com/

Lets just 'pray' that their sweet new little one likes boys when she grows up, or else she's in for one sad, sad life with parents like that.

So, there's that, and also Miss Amber has written a nice little piece of religious propaganda, complete with hip-ly monikered characters and teenage angst and SIN SIN SIN. Enjoy ;) homemaker-by-choice.com/2011/09/chapter-1.html

Edited to break the links - oops, sorry!

Psst - remove www. because it still works.

It would be nice if she could learn to use commas and periods in her writing I mean it would really help separate one thought from the next so people wouldn't have to go back and reread to try and figure out what she's trying to say you know?

This is very petty and superficial, but there's something about her mouth (or maybe her nose?) that just bugs the crap out of me. It's not that she's unattractive, there's just something there that...irrationally annoys me?

Psst - remove www. because it still works.

It would be nice if she could learn to use commas and periods in her writing I mean it would really help separate one thought from the next so people wouldn't have to go back and reread to try and figure out what she's trying to say you know?

This. A million times this.

Also, do fundies read The Oatmeal? Should they? http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling Just a thought.

Guest Anonymous
From Amber's first paragraph.

So she has literate feet?

They were furthest from the destruction done at SOTDRT ;)

Edit: I'm kind of maybe contemplating posting a comment on his post with just a link to this video, only cuz I've had the song stuck in my head since I read it. Hmmm.

Archived