IGNORED

First Grandson Special

Buzzard

So, the first people they share the "good news" with is the today show? WHORES!!!

And they have to distract their kids with an educational video? What happened to their obediant little drones?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Anna's family found out on the Today show? I wonder if they always did the educational dvd or if this is a new development?

I love how the bus was apparently considered a viable option for a birthing place. Besides the safety issues, would they have just had the whole mess of other kids in the other half of the bus listening to the screaming (which would be extra awful since she wouldn't have a bath to labor in)?

Considering she said that some people found out from google... I'm thinking that a lot of her family did find out that way or else they'd blow the surprise, like what happened with the name.

I also wonder if the exclusive rights to the name came after the fact.

As for the bus, I'm sure they would have found a fundie friendly family on their route to let them use her birthing tub.

This whole "big sister practice time" is a good reason why kids need to be spaced out more than a year and a half. Mac cant verbalize or really comprehend whats going on!

This whole "big sister practice time" is a good reason why kids need to be spaced out more than a year and a half. Mac cant verbalize or really comprehend whats going on!

DH said, "trying to get her to look at the doll is like trying to show our cats something."

So, they've made money on the first grandchild, and now the first grandson. How can/will they spin number 3? First sister/brother of the first grandson/grandchild?

I will never be able to accept anyone, no matter how you pimp yourself and your family to make a living, 'announcing' pregnancy on nationwide television.

I know I have persona opinions of them and their ways, but I can't get comprehend what makes anyone give a shit. Pregnancy happens every day, babies are born every day, families are families every day.

Obviously, I am not only not a Duggar fan, I am kind of appalled by their self exploitation and even more so by those who pay them attention, thus paying their salary.

Once Upon a Child is a chain. There is one near me. Their prices aren't bad but they aren't great either. I also wouldn't buy a used matress because it increases the risk for SIDs.

So, they've made money on the first grandchild, and now the first grandson. How can/will they spin number 3? First sister/brother of the first grandson/grandchild?

If the third is another girl: Mykinzye's (not even trying to spell it right) first helper, of course!

DH's idea: Mickynzyie's first buddy!

Obviously, I am not only not a Duggar fan, I am kind of appalled by their self exploitation and even more so by those who pay them attention, thus paying their salary.

They're media whores, plain and simple. They have sold their souls to the media. I cant stand their weekly bullshit but these specials and the "holier than thou" tone is such a train wreck I cant look away.

Number 3 will be when they demand their own show.

I can understand repeating birth classes if you've not had kids in a while or doing the exercises at home. But it's REALLY not been that long since Mack.

I think it took all of 5 minutes for Smuggar to make Anna's labor and delivery class ALL ABOUT HIM. Awesome, Josh.

I think it took all of 5 minutes for Smuggar to make Anna's labor and delivery class ALL ABOUT HIM. Awesome, Josh.

The birthing class was just a plug - just like everything else they do. I'm sure they got a "discount" on the crib for showing the store, same with the classes.

Josh is a smug fuck. Sitting at the table talking about what was going to happen...

Anna looks pathetic holding mac saying "baby brothers going to come out soon." I feel so bad for her. All those people around her but she's truly alone!

"It's like having aunts and uncles there." Um, I would die if my aunts and uncles were there while I gave birth.

Once Upon a Child is a chain. There is one near me. Their prices aren't bad but they aren't great either. I also wouldn't buy a used matress because it increases the risk for SIDs.

I don't actually think the mattress was used. It was in a bag when they were carrying it out of the store. AFAIK, you're not allowed to buy/sell used mattresses, although there may be an exception for baby furniture.

I'm not sure why Anna was so insistent that she find a "matching" crib, though...it may have matched their bed, but it didn't match any of the other furniture in the room :?:

So glad she didn't have the baby on the bus. Seeing Anna's family on the show after all the drama with her exiled siblings makes me view them differently.

There is no way in HELL I would want my mother in law looking between my legs. There are far too many people around her!

It looks like she might end up giving birth on the toilet? Subconscious attempt at getting some privacy?

Did anyone else notice Michelle awkwardly looking away when Anna looked at her?

There is no way in HELL I would want my mother in law looking between my legs. There are far too many people around her!

There is no way in hell I'd want a camera crew filming the most intimate, intense, powerful aspect of life.

They claim to care about the souls of others - when they sold their souls to and for money.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived