IGNORED

Man Nabbed in Police Sting was Going To Pay Hooker with Quarter Pounder and Fries

47of74

Now Wyoming is getting in on the action;

thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/cheeseburger-hooker-wyoming-739258

A Wyoming man who arranged to pay a prostitute with a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder and French fries was arrested when he showed up for the illicit encounter, food in hand, only to discover that he had been snared in a police sting.

As part of an undercover operation, cops in Casper placed a Backpage.com ad in the guise of a hooker trolling for clients.

Investigators charge that David Mangus, 22, answered the ad and arranged last week to meet the purported prostitute for sex. But instead of paying cash in return for oral and vaginal sex, cops say, Mangus worked out a deal to provide the hooker with food instead.

Specifically, a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with cheese and a medium size order of French fries.

Only a medium size order of fries? Come on, sex is worth at least super sizing that thing!!

(I'll think of a more appropriate response when it's not 1 am)

Did someone bring a flosser to get the sesame seeds out of their meth-gapped teeth?!  

55 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Only a medium size order of fries? Come on, sex is worth at least super sizing that thing!!

This was precisely Mr. D's response when I read the article to him. Rofl

He made the mistake by going to McDonald's; he should've gone to Burger King & used one of the current promo deals: 2 whoppers, two sodas and two fries for $10.00. That would've done the trick.

13 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

That would've done the trick.

I see what you did there.

I am guessing the mention of paying money before deciding on food as payment is what made it legally qualify as prostitution vs. what he could of legally argued as being a date. 

So basically sex was supposed to be the "prize" for a grown up Happy Meal? 

I don't understand how the police posting their own ad in a magazine/newspaper isn't some form of entrapment?

1 hour ago, canbritam said:

Is that what we are calling a "happy ending" now?  :GPn0zNK:

21 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Hell, I'd use that response at any time of the day. 

Along with questioning if someone wanted fries with that.

1 hour ago, canbritam said:

And of course if ya head over to Urban Dictionary there are all manner of interesting definitions for Happy Meal...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=happy+meal

Archived