IGNORED

Justice Roy Moore suspended for entire term

RosyDaisy

Yep, Roy Moore has been suspended for the rest of his term because of his order ro Alabama probate judges not to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples.

Bonus: He can'trun again. The state of Alabama does not alloe judges to run for office if they are 70 or older. Moore is 69. His term expires in 2019.

Karma's a bitch, Judge Moore!

http://via.whnt.com/pJHv7

Some are saying he's possibly going to run for governor. If I was a voter I would be going he couldn't do his last position without creating controversy, no thanks.

No way in hell would I ever vote for Roy Moore. I would vote for Satan before Moore.

3 hours ago, infooverload said:

Some are saying he's possibly going to run for governor. If I was a voter I would be going he couldn't do his last position without creating controversy, no thanks.

well if it works for trump it will work for him :VAPLEURER:

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/09/alabama_supreme_court_chief_ju.html

Aww..he's butthurt and is being persecuted:

This decision clearly reflects the corrupt nature of our political and legal system at the highest level.

After the Attorney General of Alabama declined to prosecute this case, the JIC employed the former legal director of the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) which filed the charges against me, at a cost of up to $75,000.00 to the taxpayers of Alabama.

During the trial which lasted approximately four hours, the JIC produced no witnesses, no affidavits, and no evidence to meet their burden of proving by "clear and convincing" evidence that the Administrative order of January 6, 2016 violated the Canons of Judicial Ethics.

This was a politically motivated effort by radical homosexual and transgender groups to remove me as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court because of outspoken opposition to their immoral agenda.

This opinion violates not only the legal standards of evidence but also the rule of law which states that no judge can be removed from office except by unanimous vote.

Archived