IGNORED

Georgia man arrested for beastility with goat

47of74

Yuck.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/bestiality/accused-georgia-goat-fer-745831

Since reader e-mails have demanded news on the accused Georgia goatfucker, here goes...

The accused is Freddie Wadsworth, a 65-year-old resident of Douglasville, a city about 35 miles northwest of Atlanta. He is the owner of the white goat.

According to the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office, two witnesses reported spotting Wadsworth in communion with the goat last Friday morning. The witnesses live in a home across the street from Wadsworth's property.

Upon spotting the illicit coupling, one of the witnesses called 911 to report that a “male was having intercourse with a goat,” said Sergeant Ashley Henson.

Sick motherfucker. People that do shit like this need to have their sexual organs either cut off or sewn shut. Plus put on an animal abuse registry, too (if there is such a thing).

27 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Sick motherfucker. People that do shit like this need to have their sexual organs either cut off or sewn shut. Plus put on an animal abuse registry, too (if there is such a thing).

Yes a number of states do have such a registry on which they include animal abusers.

This past summer, I read some early medieval penitentials (i.e. guides for priests about what kind of penance should be prescribed for what sins), and there were a surprising number of entries about people engaging in bestitiality, more than about same sex human sexual activity. I think in rural, agrarian societies that bestiality must be fairly common because of the ease of access to victims. I have no explanation for this Georgia case (Douglasville is smaller than Atlanta, but certainly much larger than a medieval village) other than speculating that he has some sick interests.

37 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

This past summer, I read some early medieval penitentials (i.e. guides for priests about what kind of penance should be prescribed for what sins), and there were a surprising number of entries about people engaging in bestitiality, more than about same sex human sexual activity. I think in rural, agrarian societies that bestiality must be fairly common because of the ease of access to victims. I have no explanation for this Georgia case (Douglasville is smaller than Atlanta, but certainly much larger than a medieval village) other than speculating that he has some sick interests.

Yeah The History Blog had an article about the penitentials.

thehistoryblog.com/archives/4696

And was included was this handy dandy flowchart.  I wonder if any fundies have a similar flowchart for their encounters....

flowchart.png

Yeah, according to the article I've got a bit of penance to go do now....

About 20 or so years ago, my mom told me about a guy who was observed having sex with a horse in full view of a school bus full of children.  A few years back, a city near where I live had a man caught having sex with a couch someone had set out for garbage pick-up. I wouldn't have a clue where to start with penance for either of those things.

He's what we call a goatfucker and it's a shame I can toss that out and still be topical. It's also a shame that this form of sexual assault on non-consenting pets/livestock is legal in my country.

Oh, I'm sorry. If there's penetration, it's still a crime. Ugh...

Wasn't there a guy running for the legislature in Georgia a few years back that admitted that he'd had sex with a donkey or maybe a horse when he was growing up?

My original thought was "this is baaaaad" ... and then I realized, this really IS bad.

Animals should not be abused, obs, and people need appropriate sexual/social interaction training, since apparently his parents did a bang-up job of telling him what was socially acceptable.

2 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Wasn't there a guy running for the legislature in Georgia a few years back that admitted that he'd had sex with a donkey or maybe a horse when he was growing up?

Yeah, whack job and independent gubernatorial candidate Neal Horsley admitted it to Alan Colmes one time

wonkette.com/102741/liberal-city-slickers-just-dont-get-it

Why is it so hard to understand for coastal elites that farm animals (especially the vibrating ones) are fucking hot? And not just great sex partners, but also, in some cases, girlfriend material? First, there was that big media to-do because President Bush likes to milk a stallion every now and then. Now, via News Hounds, we bring you this exchange from Fox News Radio’s The Alan Colmes Show, between host Alan Holmes and anti-abortion activist guest Neal (we’re not making this up) Horsley. — GREG BEATO

COLMES: “You had sex with animals?”

HORSLEY: “Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

Charming fellow, he later said he'd kill his own son if his son got in  the way of his dream to have Georgia secede from the Union in a secessionist rebellion;

wonkette.com/408277/secessionist-mule-raping-georgia-governor-candidate-would-also-kill-own-son-for-liberty

Georgia gubernatorial candidate Neal Horsley, a.k.a. “The One,” wants to secede from America because of the liberals. This charming fellow made headlines a few years ago when he got into an argument with Alan Colmes, who simply couldn’t understand why Horsley would fuck the shit out of mules. (“Welcome to domestic life on the farm… If it’s warm and it’s damp and it vibrates, you might in fact have sex with it.”) And now, in an interview with Raw Story Dylan Otto Krider, Horsley says he would kill his son in a secessionist rebellion, because hey, WAR IS HELL (and also he almost killed him once before in a dumb argument, ha).

19 hours ago, molecule said:

About 20 or so years ago, my mom told me about a guy who was observed having sex with a horse in full view of a school bus full of children.  A few years back, a city near where I live had a man caught having sex with a couch someone had set out for garbage pick-up. I wouldn't have a clue where to start with penance for either of those things.

How is that even possible?!?! A ladder?

i don't know why I read these things. I feel bad for not only the goat but the neighbors who saw it. Some things cannot be unseen. 

11 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

How is that even possible?!?! A ladder?

If I recall correctly, he was balanced on a fence rail. 

2 hours ago, molecule said:

If I recall correctly, he was balanced on a fence rail. 

Omg. Well, I did ask. The whole thing sounds so stressful I cannot imagine him getting any......pleasure or satisfaction out of it. I mean so many things could go wrong. 

I I hope I don't sound like I'm doubting you, I don't I can't wrap my head around it.......thankfully.

14 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

I hope I don't sound like I'm doubting you, I don't I can't wrap my head around it.......thankfully.

I completely understand. I might not have believed it, either, if my mom hadn't shown me the newspaper article that included comments from the bus driver who witnessed it along with information about the court case.

I'm pretty sure rapeing hosts can be added to the Quiver full of snark topic as 'things that give you demons'

Archived