IGNORED

Doug's blog is a never ending wellspring of oddity

Deleted12

Are they back from their all expenses paid and tax deductible jollies around Europe then?

Wonder what the next scam will be?

He's bizzare. Reading the blog from a neutral, no VF history view point it spins you out.

There's

"Gay Face"

"Gay face and men"

"Promotion item"

"Gay face"

"Gay face and men"

"Promotion item"

I'm watching David Attenborough as I post this. Just to balance out the crazy :shock:

Observation: In the link posted, it's from Nov 2009. Doug says that the "Galapagos Ark" just pulled in to Scott Brown's place in NC, then there's a photo of wife and child in said "Ark." Does that mean that VF owns a Winnebago and named it after the REAL meaning of Galapagos -- an ark where God preserved all sorts of creation instead of an inspiration for Darwin? Or did Doug buy it and just has VF pay for the gas? Or did Jim buy Doug a gift of a Winnebago to make his life easier? Is that what's on his audio instruction episode about how to travel with kids -- Just buy or rent a Winnebago for travel?

Question: Does anyone notice that on his trips, Doug wears a lot of orange. Is orange a popular color for men's apparel if you're not a grad of UVA or Virginia Tech? Does that have some kind of mystical folk meaning like epistemologically correct names for your kids?

Peter Braderick has a tarantula named 'Nimrod"? :laughing-rollingyellow: Why am I not surprised?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nimrod, huh, .... .

I'm sure Doug's had his colors done. He's obviously "autumn."

Au contraire, I think Doug embraces ALL the colors of the rainbow.

Au contraire, I think Doug embraces ALL the colors of the rainbow.

Speaking of such, how 'bout them pixtures of the isle of Iona? The island, you sillies, not the Brown grandchild. Heh.

Yes, they are beuatiful! I had no idea Iona was such a gorgeous place to see. And as I see the Phillipses - well, the photogenic ones - and their coterie arranged on a promontory for a photo - please notice that Jay Teef has seen to it that no one sits higher than he, and that he is immediately noticeable in the photo -- as I see them, I think of the faithful who ante'd up $50 or $500 so that the family could go.

You know that $50k they so desperately needed didn't help get Lourdes Torres over there, right? It went to get 10 Phillipses there, and keep them in suitably nice rooms, and get them home.

I bet the $50 donor who is peering at the photos from the computer that sets on the nightstand next to the bed in her single-wide is thrilled. Seriously. The faithful in these circumstances usually are.

Me? Long may Doug's Blog wave, so that we can point out the corruption.

Guest Anonymous

Me? Long may Doug's Blog wave, so that we can point out the corruption.

I think this is what is meant by keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer.

VF interns are just a treasure trove of grammatical embarrassments today.

A Tribute in Honor from the Normandy, Omaha Beach American Cemetary

In case the photo doesn't show, it's three VF younguns in pristine WWII-era replica uniforms, gazing over a fence. Any bets as to how soon it becomes available for purchase, framed or un-?

visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/

The headline is "What You Are Missing with D-Day and the Providence of God: Sign Up Today!"

Which makes me guess that the registrations aren't pouring in so fast that the interns can't keep up with counting the money.

But ever the explorer, I decided to click on the "Play Now" button on one of the array of trailers. I'm especially interested in how they treated the spontaneous interview with a WWII survivor they met at a sidewalk cafe.

Frustratingly, the only thing the click took me to was the page to sign up, for the price of $59. Dagnabbit, my Discover card is in the pocket of my other pair of blue jeans. :violin:

Archived