IGNORED

Man on quest to eat Chipotle for 366 straight days

MatthewDuggar

http://wtkr.com/2016/06/02/man-on-quest-to-eat-chipotle-for-366-straight-days/

This reeks of Chipotle wanting to improve their image after all the e-coli scares.  I wonder if he's being paid behind the scenes.  I never really would have considered their food to be unhealthy anyway.   I didn't watch the video but the article makes no mention of what his exercise plan is (if any).  Plus he wasn't really out of shape to begin with it seems....

Funny that he says his goal is to show people they can lose weight and still eat their favorite foods, but his first goal was to gain weight. If he isn't being paid, that's an expensive meal plan.

On 6/3/2016 at 4:28 PM, WeArndtMarried said:

Funny that he says his goal is to show people they can lose weight and still eat their favorite foods, but his first goal was to gain weight. If he isn't being paid, that's an expensive meal plan.

Indeed, fast food (even healthy fast food) is often not cheap. 

This suddenly brought to mind a diet tip I read years ago:  The Eat Anything You Want Diet:  Eat anything you want, just don't swallow. 

I think if I ate 366 days of the same thing in a row, it probably wouldn't be my favorite food afterwards.

So is he eating this three times a day? Or just once? It all seems...pointless. Chipotle isn't that unhealthy if you skip all the cheese, sour cream, tortillas, etc. 

Archived