IGNORED

Razing Ruth

bionicmlle

I check Ruth's blog regularly but no update since June. Has anyone heard from her?

I searched here and have seen others ask in random threads what happened to her but thought I'd start one to try to shake the bushes a little....

Ruth are you here? You reading?? I'd love an update on how things are going.

I would love to hear about the wedding planning process, and the roll her family will play in the wedding/marriage. I know she is careful to not let identifying info slip, but I think she could still let us know some details ("these are my colors, these are my flowers, I will walk down the aisle alone, this is our reading and what it means to our marriage, my family will/will not be attending but are being generally supportive," etc).

I miss Razing Ruth's updates. I wish she'd let us know how the wedding plans and college are coming along. In her last blog post she mentioned going back home and seeing some of her family and said she'd blog more about that at some point, but nothing so far.

I just hope she's happy and healthy and doing well in her intellectual and career pursuits. I have a lot of admiration for Ruth.

I hope she's so busy discovering life and being in love that she just doesn't have time for the blog. I miss her posts, but if she's off doing something happy, then good for her.

Archived