IGNORED

Cat running for president

HarryPotterFan

A crawfish is "running" in Louisiana

I believe, in that case, the verb should be "scuttling."

Sounds better than any of the Republican candidates so far.

That's why I was going to have one of my cats run for president! If Donald Trump can lead in the GOP polls there is no reason a cat can't be a serious contender.

Very cool of the cat to forward any donations over to animal welfare groups. I'm interested in who he'll choose as his running mate.

I know who would vote for Limberbutt McCubbins...my dog Genevieve Fluffybottom.

So would my feline headship, Eli.

Probably smarter than Donald Trump. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Probably smarter than Donald Trump. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

*Definitely

Before she died, in voting day my cat Dolly would get extremely upset that SHE was not acknowledged as the supreme ruler of the universe.

Well I for one welcome your new feline overlord, and wish we had one here in Australia. Then again, many Australians believe some of our politicians to be pussies....

Unfortunately, my cats aren't old enough to vote. Or at all interested in voting. Basically, my cats are too lazy for politics. :shifty-kitty:

• 2 weeks later...

My cats are almost 2 (HOW DID MY WIDDLE BABIES GET SO BIG?). I'm not sure what that is in cat years but I don't think they're old enough to run for president yet. It's a shame. If I took them to the local polling place they'd just cry in the car and then run around jumping on the voting machines. They might accidentally vote for Trump in their excitement.

My feline headship would block the GOP table for the primaries. He would plop his furry ass down then hiss and growl at anyone who asks for a GOP ballot.

Archived