IGNORED

Happy 18th Birthday, Jodavid Seppi!

DomWackTroll

He passed his driver's test with flying colors (even though you really shouldn't have to get a license for, you know, anything).

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2015/05/buddy.html

And Lance & Megan had a baby!

I still cannot get over anyone having sexual congress with Lance, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Is this name a combination of Jo and David, or is this some obscure biblical name I'm unfamiliar with?

Is this name a combination of Jo and David, or is this some obscure biblical name I'm unfamiliar with?

I'm pretty sure it is not a Bible name.

I've always thought it was sort of weird that they spelled it that way. It's almost kind of-- dare I say it?-- feminine. I mean, I couldn't care less about that, but the Seppis sure seem to.

I miss Melody. Esther is as bat nuts as a hungry vampire at a blood bank. Melody at least posted words that made sense in English and shared family stuff. I feel like I will never know what is going on with the Fama family drama and how much knocking up Regina is getting from the Crypt Keeper. I guess Melody is too busy anointing the feet of MuttonChop with oil and wiping them with her hair as he serenades himself with his guitar and ignores her completely. Hopefully, the Lord will lay it upon her heart to do a Seppi Mom Blog as little Muttons start popping out...

No kidding, Nellie. The blog has really gone downhill since Melody got married. Ma Seppi is just so damn dry that I can't even. Everytime I try to read there, I start snoring. She only posts stuff about natural foods and theology. I feel like I'd cry of boredom if I ever had to live in that house.

oh come one...you don't like conspiracy theories about vaccinations and how there is no drought in California??? The Seppis are a special kind of crazy. for sure. Peter and Melody are due in September right on schedule.

I miss Melody's posts too. Even the FB page is just now Paw Seppi.

oh come one...you don't like conspiracy theories about vaccinations and how there is no drought in California??? The Seppis are a special kind of crazy. for sure. Peter and Melody are due in September right on schedule.

WHHAAAT? How did I miss that? I can't believe Peter put down the mirror long enough to impregnate her.

WHHAAAT? How did I miss that? I can't believe Peter put down the mirror long enough to impregnate her.

He probably figured he ought to do it at least once, since it is his God-given right as a man. :roll:

They make even the craziest of conspiracy theories sound boring. I really don't know how they do it.

Archived