IGNORED

Fuller House to be on Netflix in 2016

roddma

Honestly, without the Olsens, a revival of Full House doesn't make any sense. I'm not gonna watch if they aren't in it.

As long as Uncle Jesse's in it, I'll watch. :drool: As far as the Olsen twins, I think they retired from acting a few years ago, so maybe they could get younger sister Elizabeth instead. She looks a lot like them.

I keep reading conflicting reports about the Olsen twins. A few claim they would so cameos but now it looks as though they wont appear at all.

Yes. The entertainment industry has completely ran out of ideas, as evidenced by this movie:

[bBvideo 560,340:36ujhrmt]

[/bBvideo]

Why??? Are these 90's stars hard up for a check? Do the producers think Gen X will fall for anything from our childhoods?

We need to put a stop to this foolishness:

[bBvideo 560,340:2a2dzb0l][/bBvideo]

I blame my fellow Gen Xers.

We're going to hit Ready Player One levels of worship of that era soon. We all need to move on and invent new things.

Anything that has Mr. Hotness John Stamos in it....good enough for me.

That man gets me all worked up...

• 2 months later...

I never really watched the show when it was on the air. I will probably watch the Netflix new episode though. Be all new to me.

I'll give it a shot, but I have a feeling the saying, "You can't go home again" will ring true.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't figure out how to make a new thread, so I'll piggy back off this one...

The Lifetime "Full House" True-Hollywood-Story-type movie will broadcast in about an hour.

I want to go for a bike ride now, but I'm afraid I'll get a flat tire, and I won't get home in time to watch this movie. I hate to admit it, but I loved the "Saved-by-the-Bell" TV movie several months back.

The Lifetime "Full House" True-Hollywood-Story-type movie will broadcast in about an hour.

I want to go for a bike ride now, but I'm afraid I'll get a flat tire, and I won't get home in time to watch this movie. I hate to admit it, but I loved the "Saved-by-the-Bell" TV movie several months back.

A new thread probably wasnt necessary for this, but TO make a new thread,click "New Topic" button in the left corner. I miss having tv. The movie cast look eerily similar to the real thing. However, it isnt getting rave reviews from critics or the cast. I wasnt aware Stamos tried to get rid of the Olsen twins because they cried a lot.

http://www.people.com/article/full-hous ... y-lifetime

The Growellylings both enjoy Girl Meets World. And, I confess, it's not terrible. It's very wholesome and moralistic, but I'm fairly certain the original one was, too.

I'm going to watch the terrible Lifetime Full House movie tonight for giggles. I basically had nightmares when I saw the weird alternate universe Full House characters in the promo pictures. Anyone see it yet? Is it like Sharknado, so bad it's good?

I'll definitely watch at least the first episode of Fuller House. Part nostalgia, part morbid curiosity about how bad it might be. :mrgreen:

I want to watch this. I have no idea when it'll air in Aus. I'll probably end up missing it knowing me.

As for the reboot, I give it a season. None of that stuff seems to last.

• 4 months later...

I might watch a bunch of episodes to see what it is like. My gf likes the show and has seen every episode. Girl Meets world is a nice show if I have to watch the disney channel. 

Archived