IGNORED

Tony Jones wants threads removed from FJ

Firiel

What a total ass. Hopefully as his children get older, they will realize what a total abomination to the male species he is, and will have nothing to do with him. My ex did this, and it ended up biting him in the ass when the children became adults. They hardly have anything to do with him. I never had to utter one bad word about him to them, his actions did enough damage.

This sounds very much like my cousin's ex. To call him a complete jerk is being too charitable but it's better that I leave it at that. My cousin would not criticize him to their kids, but they saw enough of his shit, particularly the son, where they now have very little to do with him. A few years ago, the son even talked about changing his last name to his mother's maiden name, that's how much he wanted to separate himself from his father.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a total ass. Hopefully as his children get older, they will realize what a total abomination to the male species he is, and will have nothing to do with him. My ex did this, and it ended up biting him in the ass when the children became adults. They hardly have anything to do with him. I never had to utter one bad word about him to them, his actions did enough damage.

Haha, are you my mom?

It's funny how much this situation mirrors my own family, down to the smug second marriage to a more "godly" woman and my dad's non-stop shit talking about my mom because she's not "christian" enough. Apparently home schooling three kids, attending church 3 times a week, hosting Bible study, teaching Sunday School, and being a keeper at home was not enough. She's had her problems in life and is by no means perfect but the post-divorce smear campaign is appalling.

Which is why his last birthday card to me went straight into the garbage.

Archived