IGNORED

Lifetime Movie about the three women from Ohio

Toothfairy

Did anyone watch? It's about the three women help captive for 11 years by Castro. My daughter had it on and tried to watch but it was too much for her. It was disturbing for me too. I especially feel bad for Michelle. Castro is a disgusting piece of shit.

• 1 month later...
Did anyone watch? It's about the three women help captive for 11 years by Castro. My daughter had it on and tried to watch but it was too much for her. It was disturbing for me too. I especially feel bad for Michelle. Castro is a disgusting piece of shit.

I love Lifetime...to my husbands disgust I never miss a show...this was a first! After hearing her speak on Dr Phil months earlier, I knew I couldn't stomach a 2 hour graphic movie! Castro was such a coward that he knew he couldn't live caged like he did his victims & killed himself rather than live in prison. Cheaper for us taxpayers but would have liked knowing he was torchered for just a little while in prison. I'm sure eternity in Hell is where he is. (seemed like May was a Lifetime month of abuse/kidnapping of women stories)

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know about it. I'm glad I didn't know because I'm sure I would have tuned in and been disturbed by it.

Castro makes me wish I was more religious. Then I could think of him in hell, instead of being peeved that he's escaped justice.

Archived