IGNORED

Prayer Rugs

slh12280

So that's what that is. I got one a month or two ago, we laughed about it for awhile. I didn't really read the mail with it, just kept putting it by my husband as a joke.

Oh my yes. He sends other stuff too, like little numbers made out of smashed dry foam that 'miraculously' expand when you put it in water, the way your bank account will expand if you send him some money to pray for you.

This is one of the facilities to whom my friend sends dog poop in their postage-paid return envelopes. Surprisingly, they still send him stuff. Sometimes we open it together, and once at a restaurant (no alcohol or other substances except chic uppity Mexican food involved) we laughed so hard at the letter and the holy relics that we nearly got kicked out.

Haha yeah, good thing I was at home when I was investigating the letter cause I was laughing pretty hard. My neighbor who got one was like "what the heck is this?"

I get those at least once a month. They make decent mats for me to do my arts and crafts on.

When I first saw this topic, I thought it would be something about Muslims. I wonder if that's where these, ah, interesting characters got the idea, or if they'd be horrified by the comparison... or both? :lol:

Archived