IGNORED

Duck Dynasty marriage

BrownieMomma

Gee. I wonder if he and she will go to college after they're married. All their parents and aunts and uncles did...

Gee. I wonder if he and she will go to college after they're married. All their parents and aunts and uncles did...

I think they will. As much as I dislike the Roberstsons, I give them credit for encouraging their kids to get college degrees. They don't bash college like the Duggars do or give out stupid education and career advice like Mullet does in her parentables articles.

Every time I see the word parentables, I think of those frozen PB&J things (Uncrustables). I do not know why. Probably just the "ables" part. Or it's that they're both all filler, no substance. Yeah, that sounds better. Okay - tangent over. :)

John Luke Robertson is so totally ready to get married. He's 19, and they've been dating for months and documenting their relationship on social media and everything! How long before what didn't make it on to social media gets out -like they were having some adult fun in a duck blind. :P

I think they will. As much as I dislike the Roberstsons, I give them credit for encouraging their kids to get college degrees. They don't bash college like the Duggars do or give out stupid education and career advice like Mullet does in her parentables articles.

Too bad they waste any education they get on spewing hatred. I think part of why they bother getting degrees is so they can say "I have a degree and you don't, so I know more."

I wonder if they will get married right away instead of getting through college. Then again I don't think he will have to worry about money, a home or any other perks being he is a Robertson. I still think 19 is to young to get married in this day and age. Get the education first.

Archived