IGNORED

Did something happen with Candy? Blog is "cleaned up".

philanderinganus

I stopped in for a dose of crazy but she's taken down all her weirdness and it's the general blah now. Just wonder if anyone knows anything.

:shrug:

Doesn't Candy indulge in a regular blog cleanse? She was going pretty manically there with the posts for a while, so I am betting she is just cleaning house!

The links to all her "Bible Studies" (I use that term as loosely as it can possibly be used) are still on the left; plenty of weirdness there to enjoy should one be able to plod through paragraph after paragraph of grandiose rambling. :cray-cray:

This is all part of her regular cycle. It's a web site not a blog. Until it is a blog again. Last week she had a who I am kind of post that was really just her excusing her behavior and defending herself. Very typical tantrum kind of thing from her. No doubt someone called her out on something and she's pouting. It's all very....Candy-ish.

Never fear. She will return. Not only are death and taxes guaranteed, so is Candy's continual recycling (and cycling).

As much as Candy wishes we would forget her blog, the internet is forever.

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

:cray-cray:

Archived