IGNORED

Who is N? - Morton and Sanders

Kira

While reading the Sanders and Morton blogs to catch up on what I've missed, there is an African girl who is apparently staying with the Mortons. She's featured in the Keen wedding post on the Sanders blog and she guesses the sex and weight of Darthy's baby with the rest of the Morton children on their blog. Who is she?

p.s I love the new forum!

I have been wondering the same thing... the Mortons haven't been updating lately (not that the Sanders update nearly as much as I'd like them to...) but I take it she's just a friend visiting?

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Mira, the adopted daughter of Vitafam.

vitafamiliae.com/

No, OP seems to be referring to an older child. Mira is a toddler.

N. actually seems like an adult woman. My first, possibly off base guess is that she's a church missionary's wife. That was my first assumption. Maybe staying with the Morton fam until her headship returns.

Oy, the typos on a cellphone.

N. actually seems like an adult wonan. My first, possibly off base guess is that she's a church missionary's wife. That was my first assumption. Maybe staying with the Morton fam until her headship returns?

If not a missionary's wife, a missionary herself. But I do think she is either part of a missionary couple or the adult daughter on a mission gathering trip, getting suplies, money and what not to serve the mission in whatever country.

I was also wondering. There seems to be one adult black woman and a female child older than Mira. They haven't turned up before. I know when LorraLynn and her husband were in Africa there was another family there with, I believe, adoption in process. Maybe they made new friends from the experience.

Yeah, I noticed there was a female child running around at LL's kid's birthday party - at first I thought it was Mira. I didn't even put her together with the mysterious N, and I still am not *sure* about that because I thought N. was visiting the Sanders along with the Mortons and the Mortons' church friends. Also I suppose I would like to think that they know more than one black family, given that they live in Alabama. :P

Archived