IGNORED

Only pretty prepubescent girls get raped

antares

np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/20qmu0/you_make_me_feel_safe/cg9bh4j

Excuse me while I vomit

I'd like to submit a report a friend was sharing with me. He's a masterful PUA and even with no $ he pulls as many 18 yr old gorgeous exotic models as he wants any day of the week. But he couldn't help but notice that the top 1% have the most self esteem issues, are the most emotionally insecure and go the most batshit crazy. You'd think their extreme beauty would make them confident, but it appeared to be the exact opposite.

He decided to run an experiment... Once he got them feeling relatively safe with him, he started asking the girls if they had ever been molested or sexually abused when they were young. A SHOCKING number of them (I'll have to ask him about the exact breakdown, but def most of them) broke down into tears and admitted yes. Some of them couldn't even remember, they were so young or had blocked the memories. Some of them had never even admitted it to anyone before. Most of the time it was some male friend of the family. Some man who couldn't control himself in the presence of a young innocent 10 and seized his only chance at ever being with a female of that status.

If a man is going to lose all control risk sexually abusing a little girl it's going to be for the top 1%. He's not going to risk it for a girl who's going to grow into a 6 or even an 8. I don't need to get into all the ways being sexually abused as a child affects your self esteem. But this interesting report might explain why the hottest are the most insecure.

And it also shows why men shouldn't resent them for their crazy emotional behavior no matter how devious it may seem and how many shit tests they throw out. These women are suffering and they need an extra strong, stable Alpha to give them security and make them feel safe to overcome their negative experiences with men.

It's men that they need to feel safe from and only a real man can give them that security.

Interesting...I read the post title and my blood pressure jumped a good fifteen points.

Dudebro is revolting, naturally.

First off, I believe this is all bullshit. I don't believe he has a friend, I don't believe his friend is sleeping with dozens of gorgeous women and I am not believing the story about them confiding in him about abuse.

I believe he wrote the whole bit so he could write this bit of sick fantasy..... which to me screams that he is a pedophile who somehow is telling himself that that normal men can't restrain themselves around future beauties.

If a man is going to lose all control risk sexually abusing a little girl it's going to be for the top 1%. He's not going to risk it for a girl who's going to grow into a 6 or even an 8.

He is an idiot, and sounds dangerous. He is excusing men for molesting girls because they are "losing control".

I know women who purposely gained weight and worked at not being attractive after being molested as children and others who became sexualized in weird ways and had trouble relating to men other than sexually.... and how a person looks as a child has only a little with how beautiful they are as adults.

He is a sick bastard trying to excuse his attraction to little girls..... at least that is my read on it.

Holy crap that is disgusting and wrong.

Pedophiles don't care whether the child is going to grow up to be attractive or not. They want to have sex with them because they are children. They don't care whether they are going to be a pretty adult, because adults are not what they are interested in. I think most pedos don't care about the looks of their victims, they just take what they can get, and go for any child they have the position of being alone with.

My cousin was... Erm, not pretty.... As an 11 year old... Well it can be an awkward age... Don't remember if she was pre or post pubescent. In between probably. Anyway, her father molested her.

So, this is all bullshit.

Is this meant to make me feel like I must be very attractive because my much older cousin couldn't refrain from assaulting the nine year old me? Cause I'm afraid it doesn't.

With sex offenders it almost never has anything to do with looks or attraction. It has to do with strictly power.

As for true pedophiles, they're are very few people who have inappropriate sexual feelings when it comes to children, and don't understand why it's wrong. But they do exist and it really is a thing. Almost all sex offenders know exactly what they're doing.

*steps off soapbox*

Archived