IGNORED

MICHELLE DUGGAR PREGNANT WITH TWINS!

actuallyjessica

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/04/01/duggars-count-up-to-21/

The eighth season of their show, 19 Kids & Counting is shaping up to be full of surprises, and the first episode has yet to air!

Jim Bob Duggar, 48, and his wife Michelle, 47, are cautiously estatic to announce that they are expecting twins, which takes their grand total of children to 21.

“Michelle and I have been trying for baby number 20 ever since we lost Jubilee and didn't know if God was going to grace us with another child. When we found out that we were expecting twins, we were anxious but now we are very excited!†Jim Bob exclusively tells PEOPLE. “The kids never expected that we'd reach 21 kids, and we never expected to have three sets of twins!†It was in December 2011 that Michelle Duggar miscarried their daughter, whom they named Jubilee Shalom.

The new babies, who are due later in 2014, will join elder siblings Josh, 25 – who is married to Anna, 25, and have daughter Mackynzie, 4, and sons Michael, 2, and Marcus, 8 months – their first set of twins - Jana and John-David, 24; Jill, 22; Jessa, 21; Jinger, 20; Joseph, 19; Josiah, 17; Joy-Anna, 16; their second set of twins - Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 15; Jason, 13; James, 12; Justin, 11; Jackson, 9; Johanna, 8; Jennifer, 6; and Jordyn, 5, and Josie, 4, (who was born prematurely).

“There's so many blessed moments happening in our family, which we are sharing on our show. We have courtships and babies, and there's even a couple of weddings" Added the father: “We're in season eight, and I think this is the most exciting season yet.â€

19 Kids & Counting airs premieres tonight (9 p.m. ET) on TLC

This is going to give someone a heart attack, I guarantee it. :)

hahahaha. oops.

Ok so seriously where did the "article" come from?

*points to brain*

*points to brain*

Wow, props to you, the 'article' was great!

I was hoping because Dairy Queen got caught having sex in a shopping cart at SAMs club with a female store clerk.

*wakes up next to paramedic with a defibrillator*

Wha...what happened? What do you mean, Michelle's not really pregnant?!

*throws yarn balls from my knitting basket at actuallyjessica* DIIIEEEEE!!!!!

:wink-kitty:

My heart stopped for a second when I saw the thread title, then I remembered what day it was. :lol:

When I saw the title of the post I figured it was an April Fools joke. But, the addition of the "article" and link gave me pause. Well done, actuallyjessica!

I didn't think of it being April 1 - you absolutely got me! Especially with all the hoopla surrounding this new episode... yup, I totally fell for it!

That was brilliant. :clap: Although, I should have known it was a fake when I saw how articulate JB and Michelle were. Usually, their grammar and syntax are all over the place.

Archived