IGNORED

Maxwell choreware sponsored by live s*x chat

Rainbowcolor

So this isn't SPAM? I was afraid to view the link.

Doesn't seem to be. It's a round up of some online chore sites, including the Maxwells who are identified as the sellers of Managers of their Homes, interspersed with adverts for live sex chat.

Made me smile :D

I'd suggest someone send a link to Steve, but I think looking at that might actually kill him.

And that would be a bad thing? ;)

Just kidding, all the fundie lurkers who will go spread rumors that we wish death on people. I don't wish him death, I wish he would learn to have an abundantl, happy life and that he would allow his family to do the same.

And that would be a bad thing? ;)

Just kidding, all the fundie lurkers who will go spread rumors that we wish death on people. I don't wish him death, I wish he would learn to have an abundantl, happy life and that he would allow his family to do the same.

hey if the guy dies because of a glimpse at a sex ad... he should not have the internet to start with.

I am sure their filter would tell htem it'S not an appropriate site, so the only way forhim to glimpse that would be a screen shot :P

Stevie would have a heart attack if he saw that.

I am not actually heartless and I don't wish ill towards anyone, but I wouldn't skip a beat if he kicked it. He is so terrified of women that a stripper could do him in.

topsite.com/best/chores for those who can not handle dots. OP, please no dots.

So who is going to burst Steve's bubble? Come on, someone do it and it has to be a FJ to point it out to send him over the edge. Anyone else wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing for him.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry for being thick, but I still don't get it? It is just a coincidence that Titus2 shows up with the live sex chat, isn't it, there is no direct ink between the two? There could be loads of sites where this happens couldn't there?

Sorry for being thick, but I still don't get it? It is just a coincidence that Titus2 shows up with the live sex chat, isn't it, there is no direct ink between the two? There could be loads of sites where this happens couldn't there?

Yeah it is. The site is a third party that lists other websites based on keywords, and one of the sponsors for the third party site is an ad for live sex chats.

Still, pretty humorous... :D

LOL! Almost as funny as when they aired a commercial for Plan B during 19 Kids & Counting.

Not only did they air a commercial, but Plan B was actually the main sponsor for one of the longer specials. I think it's fantastically clever advertising.

I'd suggest someone send a link to Steve, but I think looking at that might actually kill him.

OK. I did. I just left a comment and the link on the blog. It will be gone in the morning, or as soon as they check comments.

It will either be ignored or incite the standard response of a bible and gravestone quote. Ignored and deleted would be my guess.

Archived