IGNORED

IS HE REPENTANT? by Scotty!!

love2scrap

Oh, so self-righteous.

I wonder if Scotty does anything he wouldn't want exposed, or if he is really a total prig perfect Christian.

What does this mean???

1. Sight of sin.

I should think that it means awareness of/acknowledgment to self of sin.

I should think that it means awareness of/acknowledgment to self of sin.

I read it like everyone ELSE should have sight of his sin. Public confession. So Scotty wants Dougie to spill the details instead of hiding behind vague "I didn't have sex with some woman, don't ask too many questions."

I read it like everyone ELSE should have sight of his sin. Public confession. So Scotty wants Dougie to spill the details instead of hiding behind vague "I didn't have sex with some woman, don't ask too many questions."

The only problem I see wih that is that then the woman's name could possibly come to light.

There have got to be some legal issues going for this woman to remain quiet. She might think her life is ruined in the fundie world but in the secular there are MANY ways to get even. Example: Did anyone know who Kim Kardashian was before that sex tape?? Well she's been laughing all the way to the bank since it happened. Somebody is waiting in line for an exclusive interview and I'm positive it won't be on the 700 Club ;)

Archived