IGNORED

Will the real jesus please stand up please stand up.

doggie

five Jesus in the world right now would would haste thunk it? one even found mary for some goody romping.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mass-second-co ... ex-1431466

A man in Brazil has joined a long list of people claiming they are Jesus Christ incarnate.

Inri Cristo, 66, has been arrested over 40 times and has been banned from Britain because of his controversial views.

He claims he is the reincarnation of the son of God and has hundreds of followers across the world, many of whom live with him at his 'church' compound outside Brasilia.

RELATED

Oklahoma: Satanic Temple Unveils Design for Baphomet Devil Statue

Cristo says he first found out he was the messiah during a religious fast in Santiago, Chile, in 1979.

He claims that he has always followed a voice that "speaks in his head" but that in 1979, it told him: "I am your Father. The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob."

However, Cristo will have to fight of some stiff competition if he wants to claim the almighty title of Jesus Christ, son of God and fulfil the prophecy of the Second Coming.

When I was in medical school I did my psych rotation right around Christmas. We had several Jesuses, a Mary (who was actually pregnant) and even God on the floor. It's not an uncommon delusion. Of course, we also had Superman...

When I was in medical school I did my psych rotation right around Christmas. We had several Jesuses, a Mary (who was actually pregnant) and even God on the floor. It's not an uncommon delusion. Of course, we also had Superman...

But these guys have followers that the crazy part one guy has a flower who thinks the is mary She he does not have to be pure.

I work for a Mental Health organisation, and we often here of schizophrenia patients who think they are Jesus.

I read a magazine article about the Divine Truth guy. The writer didn't believe he was Jesus, of course, but he did mention how charismatic the guy could be. Pretty sad for all the people has convinced :/

Archived