IGNORED

Boundless Dude Accepts Responsibility for his own Boner

Shina

I enjoyed the comment of the man who was upset that there were sexy scenes in James Bond movies, isn't that the main reason that James Bond movies exist?

I do appreciate how most of the women over there are giving the blog writer mucho high-fives.

Though there are too many "but my weenie tingled when I saw your butt, IT'S YOUR FAULT, WHORE!" comments for my liking.

I was totally raised with this sort of thinking. I remember having strict modesty standards, because I wanted to do what I was taught was right. I was always taught that yes men have to control themselves, but it is our job to protect them from stumbling.

I figured I'd do a very unscientific piece of research on Mr. Flojo just now...

Me: So when you see a girl in a tank top and short shorts, do you automatically get turned on or mentally undress her?

Him: uh... no...

Me: How about a bikini?

Him: Uh.. no...

Me:How about if she was sitting next to use in church? Would you be distracted?

Him: Uh... no...

Incidentally, Mr. Flojo was raised Mormon and is now athiest. We occasionally attend UU, and he found it really strange the first time, because of the strictness of Mormon dress codes.

I just as

I think his post said things that the modesty movement needs to hear, especially about the way that someone who wants to find something sexual *will* find something sexual. I didn't bother with the comments; I didn't want to read the idiocy.

Archived