IGNORED

The Seppis -- Oh No You Didn't!!

demgirl

The Seppis have really gone beyond the pale this time. In a topic labelled "Intermarriage", they say

Muslims have a religion that has its goal of conquering the whole world for Islam, and terrible punishments for “sinning,†like the cutting off of hands for petty thievery, stoning for infidelity, and beheading for whatever; we cannot take them at their word because for them it is ok to lie to non-believers, so swearing allegiance to our constitution may not be a real commitment to “assimilate†and tolerate the rest of us; and it is part of Muslim heritage to get accepted by foreign lands, and when they get enough votes, convert the foreign lands into Muslim territories. Now we find that they have a high chance of limited brain function and may not understand that we may object to some of their cherished beliefs.

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2011/08/intermarriage.html

:shock:

What. The. Fuck. They link to this: europenews.dk/en/node/34368 which appears to be a blog of basically anti-muslim hysteria from the point of the Europeans. :o :angry-fire:

I can't even... :shock:

I don't even... :shock:

I hate the Seppis. I hate them to a degree that it is not healthy for me to go to their blog anymore. I wish I had some reason to be on the national stage -- access to television or print media or large groups of people, anything -- simply to expose them for the heartless, extremist assholes that they are. :angry-soapbox:

It may be time for me to take a fundie break in the near future. :angry-banghead:

I wonder if I should post a question on their blog, asking if there's any difference between what they said there and Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik? I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference myself. It's all about hating the Moooooooslims.

*double facepalm*

Yeah, there are really no words, are there?

There is so much anger and hatred lurking under the surface with these people. I hate that kind of attitude so much.

Muslims have a religion that has its goal of conquering the whole world for Islam, and terrible punishments for “sinning,†like the cutting off of hands for petty thievery, stoning for infidelity, and beheading for whatever

Umm, have they read the Old Testament lately?

Quote "they have a high chance of limited brain function and may not understand that we may object to some of their cherished beliefs."

That truly is a stupid comment.

The same could be said for the Seppis and there cohorts, there telling us there way is the only way, it could be there "limited brain function" why they keep assuming smart people want to listen.

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2011/08/intermarriage.html

Really? So 1.6 billion people have limited brain function? Good to know.

Ok, just clicked the link to the article. First off- massive inbreeding? Yea, it's allowed to marry first cousins, but you know waht?? Up until recently, EVERYONE DID IT!!!!! For example, didn't Edgar Allen Poe marry his cousin? Or was he just in love with her? I can't remember.

Anyway, I commented. Doubt it'll go through.

Really? So 1.6 billion people have limited brain function? Good to know.

Ok, just clicked the link to the article. First off- massive inbreeding? Yea, it's allowed to marry first cousins, but you know waht?? Up until recently, EVERYONE DID IT!!!!! For example, didn't Edgar Allen Poe marry his cousin? Or was he just in love with her? I can't remember.

Anyway, I commented. Doubt it'll go through.

I'm not recommending it, but in Virginia and several other states it's still totally legal to marry your first cousin. Oh, the brain function! :shock:

"Now we find that they have a high chance of limited brain function and may not understand that we may object to some of their cherished beliefs."

As if the Seppis should talk about other people having limited brain function.

Oh my word. This makes me sick.

It's one thing to have theological and ideological disagreements with Islam. Another thing entirely to make Muslims a "race" and an inbred, mentally deficient one at that. yuck.

that's what i was thinking, too.

Me too. And I'm pretty sure fundie xtians still have the goal of conquering the whole world for their specific brand of religion too.

Guest Anonymous

WTF. WTF. WTF.

In between this and the hideous invasion of womens' privacy on their blog, I have decided that I hate the Seppis the most. I would rather hang out with the Maxwells and that's something I never thought I would say.

is it not the goal of fundies to rule the world in the name of jesus? and do not a lot of them want violence included? kettle/pot.

Dear Seppis,

You have a high chance of limited brain function and may not understand that we may object to some of your cherished beliefs.

...we cannot take [Muslims] at their word because for them it is ok to lie to non-believers, so swearing allegiance to our constitution may not be a real commitment to “assimilate†and tolerate the rest of us

Where have I heard this line before? Oh, that's right: it's the same thing antisemites say about Jews because of Kol Nidre.

Now we find that they have a high chance of limited brain function and may not understand that we may object to some of their cherished beliefs.

Note to the Seppis: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones - and that's doubly true for you idiots.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

18) If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19) Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20) And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21) And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Leviticus 20:10

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Moar

"Now we find that they have a high chance of limited brain function and may not understand that we may object to some of their cherished beliefs."

:evil: When does this stupidity end? They tried with the blacks, the indians, the mexicans and asians and now people that are from the middle east. When does this moronic thinking stop and we all realize we are all the f*cking same! :x :evil: :x :evil:

Well, I think it's about time to "Report Abuse" for hate speech. I did.

This blog is vile. I'm glad you reported this blog - would it be worthwhile if other people also reported this blog?

Blogger claims they don't allow hate speech, but I've never seen a case where a blog was removed or edited because Blogger requested or demanded it. And you know Zsuzsu has been reported for her speech about gay people, which Blogger specifically includes as a protected group of people in the terms of use. I think it's worth reporting if you feel that is the right thing to do (I know a lot of people feel a tension between what we do, free speech rights, etc. versus reporting bloggers for hate speech), and more reports are probably more persuasive than one or two, but I think Blogger doesn't really follow it's own terms of use.

How totally weak is their own faith and their own beliefs that they have to insult and demean the intelligence of those who believe differently? If their beliefs can't stand on their own, without using others as stepping stones, then they need to rethink what they 'believe'.

I also wonder if they'd be so manipulative and forceful outside the abortion clinic if a Muslim woman were entering. Would they go to their extremes to save the unborn Muslim child?

People make me sick. They're right up there with the Anderson's in their ignorance and selfish, ugly hate.

I really think they and the Anderson's hate themselves far more than those they shout against. Where else would such ugliness come from?

It may be time for me to take a fundie break in the near future. :angry-banghead:

This is why I rarely look at any of their blogs. Sounds funny, as I'm a pretty active FJ poster, but it seems like enough of our members regularly look at a diverse number of blogs and report on them. That's about all I can take. So I appreciate those who take one for the team.

I don't have any pet fundies. Can't really say that I have a soft spot for any of them and even less so as time goes by.

Archived