IGNORED

The American Family in Decline, Y'All!

EyeQueue

So, here's this guy again, with another random, haphazard list of "facts" that "prove" that civilization as we know it is about to come crashing down around our ears:

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/27-facts-that-prove-that-the-family-in-america-is-in-the-worst-shape-ever

The comments are a sort of Greatest Hits of the Patriarchy, MRA, Fundies, Creationists and Batshit Crazy Conspiracy Theorists (I'm not even kidding--there's a bit of everything here).

From what I've seen on this guy's blog so far, there are very few who challenge the echo chamber of crazy.

Here are a few samples:

#2 Today, an all-time low 44.2 percent of Americans in the 25 to 34 year old age bracket are married.

Um...yeah? And so? To me, this proves nothing. To this wacko, it obviously proves the whites aren't cranking them out fast enough.

#10 In 1970, the average woman had her first child when she was 21.4 years old. Now the average woman has her first child when she is 25.6 years old.

Oh noez!!11eleventy! 25.6 years? Most women in my age group are having them way older than that, and I myself was a decrepit 28 before I had my daughter. :roll:

#20 Approximately one out of every four teen girls in the United States has at least one sexually transmitted disease.

Because teen girls are all dirty whores. :naughty: :roll: This is one of this asswipe's favorite rhetorical strategies--he ALWAYS lists this statistic, without a corresponding one for males.

And some choice comments from the knuckle draggers:

No mention of the totally worthlessness of modern women as wives and mothers, but hey in college they already copulated with the whole basketball team.

They indoctrinated two generations of women into believing that becoming a semen reservoir for a football team, and being chained to a desk was somehow liberating, and that raising happy healthy children is somehow demeaning. They also somehow convinced people that infanticide is a woman's right issue which must be news to all the murdered infants.

Feminism is a plague...and most women in the professional fields, especially teachers, copulate with men and little boys of darker complexion. Why do you think white female professionals would want to travel to Africa and the Caribbean? Those countries have contaminated water and high poverty---but this female co-worker I had came back from Africa vacation and spread a gastroenteritis infection to the entire office. Around 5 workers were getting the runs some time that week.

This one has the added bonus of racism thrown in. I mean, WTF?!? :angry-banghead:

Here's one example: working mothers. It's a family issue with an economic impact. Every mom (of young children) in the workplace takes a job away from a dad somewhere else. If we got our priorities straight, this -- and many other things -- would move the needle in the right direction.

C'mon, ladies! You're STEALING MEN'S JOBS!!!!! Get back into the kitchens, stat!

The lack of morals and bad atttitudes of most youth today, gives me very little hope for the future of human beings, aside from the mercy of the Lord in preserving a remnant. Add decades of evolutionary brainwashing, irrational violence in media, anti-Constitutional "history" being taught in the liberal cesspools called public (state)schools, and the family unit being redefined as man/man or woman/woman.....no wonder the youth are so lost and so confused and so rebellious towards the things of the Lord.

And, there's a shit-ton more similar (and way more wack) comments.

But I'm too depressed to copy and past more of these turd blossoms' thoughts, and am now dreading going on in a world populated by people with such hatred in their hearts and damned stupidity in their minds. :cry:

Geesh in 1972 my mom had her first child my sister at the old maid age of 33. And she was in her 2nd marriage. Guess she is going to hell.

Abraham and Sarah didn't have Isaac until they were about 90. Care to explain that fundies.

Abraham and Sarah didn't have Isaac until they were about 90. Care to explain that fundies.

They don't count; they were Jewish. :roll:

#2 Today, an all-time low 44.2 percent of Americans in the 25 to 34 year old age bracket are married.

So what? Is my first response to this, but I hope to wed in that age bracket. And he took this statistic from this site, which is discussing the effects of the recession on young Americans like myself. Those in this age range currently can't afford a wedding. I sure as hell can't and I'm in the 24-35 age bracket.

http://www.businessinsider.com/america- ... sus-2011-9

#10 In 1970, the average woman had her first child when she was 21.4 years old. Now the average woman has her first child when she is 25.6 years old.

If I got pregnant tomorrow (which isn't going to happen), I'd be just at the 25.6 age of my first child. Waiting until both parents are settled and can afford to care for the child they want to bring into this world, what a concept.

#20 Approximately one out of every four teen girls in the United States has at least one sexually transmitted disease.

Taken from this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/1 ... 90977.html

It's an estimate as all statistics taken from a study of just over 800 teen girls. And there are a number of unmentioned factors that could have been at play for this, so a grain of salt.

No mention of the totally worthlessness of modern women as wives and mothers, but hey in college they already copulated with the whole basketball team.

Blah, blah, blah, same old, same old. All the women are fucking the entire football or basketball or whatever all male team comes to mind. Pretty much never happens. But thanks for assuming I'd be a worthless wife and mom. My boyfriend disagrees, but hey, at least I won't be married to you and expected to be robotic sex slave.

They indoctrinated two generations of women into believing that becoming a semen reservoir for a football team, and being chained to a desk was somehow liberating, and that raising happy healthy children is somehow demeaning. They also somehow convinced people that infanticide is a woman's right issue which must be news to all the murdered infants.

Infanticide is a crime, not a woman's right. You can't kill a living, breathing infant without arrest. Surely you know this.

Also, do you believe you are an egg reservoir for a cheer squad? No? Women aren't semen reservoirs either. If being at a desk is so bad and you find it so restricting, but think raising happy, healthy children is more liberating, then why don't you raise them yourself? There's nothing demeaning about it after all. You said so yourself.

Feminism is a plague...and most women in the professional fields, especially teachers, copulate with men and little boys of darker complexion. Why do you think white female professionals would want to travel to Africa and the Caribbean? Those countries have contaminated water and high poverty---but this female co-worker I had came back from Africa vacation and spread a gastroenteritis infection to the entire office. Around 5 workers were getting the runs some time that week.

Newsflash: Apparently getting sick after a personal vacation to Mexico that so many people take is only important is it was a woman. She may have caught a stomach virus on the plane for all he knows (or she knows). It happen a lot, especially in winter. Which is why I think hazmat suits should be personally reasonable everyday attire from October to May, but that's beside the point. The real point is what you said above. Why is being with someone of a "darker complexion" a problem? Pissed that your racism is showing and you can't stand all those you see as beneath you as getting a woman you want and can't have and not having "white" babies? As a white woman in a relationship with a man of "darker complexion", I only have two things to say: :obscene-birdiered: aka: Fuck you!

Here's one example: working mothers. It's a family issue with an economic impact. Every mom (of young children) in the workplace takes a job away from a dad somewhere else. If we got our priorities straight, this -- and many other things -- would move the needle in the right direction.

Or you can take care of the children while she works. What's the difference? One is working hard for the money, one is watching the children and keeping up the home. That's what you want, isn't it? No job loss that way. If you are so intent on men in the workforce, I am glad you will train and take over my sister's job caring for patients in the cancer and med pysch wards. Even better is you training to teach a room of 24 second-graders their multiplication and practicing contraction skills or even a class of kindergarteners their ABCs and how to read.

The lack of morals and bad atttitudes of most youth today, gives me very little hope for the future of human beings, aside from the mercy of the Lord in preserving a remnant. Add decades of evolutionary brainwashing, irrational violence in media, anti-Constitutional "history" being taught in the liberal cesspools called public (state)schools, and the family unit being redefined as man/man or woman/woman.....no wonder the youth are so lost and so confused and so rebellious towards the things of the Lord.

Yeah...youth has always been rebellious. It's their nature. Not sure what anti-Constitutional "history" is, except maybe admitting that we've erred sometimes and have had to change discriminatory laws in the past, which means giving people with more melanin in their body than others the right to, you know, not be someone else's property and be allowed to learn stuff. Yeah, who knew.

Such total dipshits, the lot of them.

So, he basically hates everyone not in his demographic, huh? Lovely.

Or he hates himself and his life so it must be everyone else's fault.

Socrates totally agreed "“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.â€

And indeed, the world did end back then...

Its actually a completely flawed theory that women working a 'stealing the menz jobz'. The economy of the USA(& most of the world) is dependent of continuous growth & job creation. Two working parents can afford to build a bigger house, buy a new car so the money flows on & benefits everybody.

Its actually a completely flawed theory that women working a 'stealing the menz jobz'. The economy of the USA(& most of the world) is dependent of continuous growth & job creation. Two working parents can afford to build a bigger house, buy a new car so the money flows on & benefits everybody.

I know. I'm using his logic. He thinks someone should stay home so one parent will have a job. What he doesn't understand is by his own logic, she doesn't have to quit working. He can stay home. He is determined that women are to stay home and men work because one at home and one at work is how he thinks it's supposed to be done. He also doesn't understand that he would not want to take many of the jobs that are currently female dominated like elementary school teacher and nurse. His theory is flawed in many, many ways. I was solely using his own logic, not reality logic.

Holy crap this site is hilarious! Just reading the ads is funny!

Obama is bad so we should all hoard pickled veggies in our concrete bunkers!

We need to spread the love of god, so if your neighbor comes to you in a post apocalyptic hellscape looking for water, make sure to shoot them!

Another middle-aged male virgin with serious mental problems, who shouldn´t be allowed less than 300 meters near any inhabitated region.

Can´t we just catch them all and drop them off anywhere in the wilderness? Don´t forget to add Shitstain Mary though!

Fortunately that "Geek in the wilderness" loser is already there... ^^

Socrates totally agreed "“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.â€

And indeed, the world did end back then...

LOL!!! I've always loved this quote.

I should go poke the cage over there and post this. :lol: :lol:

Another middle-aged male virgin with serious mental problems, who shouldn´t be allowed less than 300 meters near any inhabitated region.

Can´t we just catch them all and drop them off anywhere in the wilderness? Don´t forget to add Shitstain Mary though!

Great idea. Their own island, maybe. :D

I strongly suspect the above is a correct estimation. :lol:

He recently posted an "About Me" section, supposedly in response to someone posting "incorrect information" about him on RationalWiki:

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/michael-snyder

The wife could totes be made up, and she's shown up recently commenting in some of his threads (when I don't recall ever seeing any posts from her before). Of course, after he posted the photo on this "About Me" link, the leghumpers were out in force drooling over the gorgeous wife. :lol: :lol:

Regardless, he certainly has the voice of "Geek in the Wildnerness" and others of that ilk.

This whole thing can be condensed into one sentence. He never got any in high school, and it has stuck in his craw ever since.

LOL!!! I've always loved this quote.

I should go poke the cage over there and post this. :lol: :lol:

I guess this quote is only talking about males since Greek women were forbidden a social life.

Guys like this blogger are obvioulsy insecure about something. Some women must work to make ends meet and for insurance. Even if they choose to work for extras it's not his business. I woudl hate to hear his opinion on those who stay child-free by choice.

This asshat is at it again, this time with a list of "facts" about the economic collapse of Detroit that seem to act as a dog whistle for those of a racist bent:

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/25-facts-about-the-fall-of-detroit-that-will-leave-you-shaking-your-head

Again, the comments are truly disgusting. Here is a small sampling:

as the black element breeds like flies in a city ,so goes the city. The blacks are a parasitic bunch that knows nothing except "da gibs me dats'. they know NOTHING of the work ethic. MORE BLACKS = MORE crime.

Wow...just, wow. I have no words for this type of racist drivel.

FounderChurch says: Detroit was Destroyed by Demon-crats or Demon-rats, your choice. The devil and his demons are destroyers, and the Demon Party is their political tool for doing this dirt.

If the supposedly best person in the world were running as a Democrat vote for the worst person in the world if it were his Republican opponent. Every criminal is a Democrat and every Democrat is a Criminal, no exceptions.

If a Black person is a Republican, he is Whiter than the best White person, and if a White person such as Bill Clinton, is a Democrat he is worse than the worst Black person who ever lived. How clear can something be? Evil and Good have no color. Scum is Scum no matter what its color is.

Go To: FounderChurch.Blogspot.Com

This guy chimes in quite a bit on the blog author's entries, and his comments are stupid, but at the same time terrifying in their rabid, fervent fundamentalism. This type of splitting into black-and-white terms (I mean on the metaphorical level, where he seems to mean this in a very literal sense) is scary: If you're not like me, you are a demon, and therefore you deserve to die (??).

Here's another gem from this True Believer:

How many kids did you have, and how many kids have they had. Face up to that and you have the answer to all our problems. People who kill their own children with birth control should get the death penalty.

This guy doesn't just want birth control outlawed; he goes further and wants it to be a killable offense. :angry-banghead:

MODS: Would you be able to change the name of this thread to "The Economic Collapse Family of Blogs" or something similar, since I think this guy's blogs cover a number of issues that we talk about here (e.g. MRA tripe, religious fundamentalism, end-of-times apocalyptic thinking, batshit conspiracy theories and prepping, racism, etc.)? Plus, he's got quite a reach (he's all over wingnut talk radio, and apparently makes some major bank with his sites, which are heavily monetized). From time to time, I would like to post on this guy, and maybe it should all be in the same thread (??). Thanks!

This asshat is at it again, this time with a list of "facts" about the economic collapse of Detroit that seem to act as a dog whistle for those of a racist bent:

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/25-facts-about-the-fall-of-detroit-that-will-leave-you-shaking-your-head

Again, the comments are truly disgusting. Here is a small sampling:

Wow...just, wow. I have no words for this type of racist drivel.

This guy chimes in quite a bit on the blog author's entries, and his comments are stupid, but at the same time terrifying in their rabid, fervent fundamentalism. This type of splitting into black-and-white terms (I mean on the metaphorical level, where he seems to mean this in a very literal sense) is scary: If you're not like me, you are a demon, and therefore you deserve to die (??).

Here's another gem from this True Believer:

This guy doesn't just want birth control outlawed; he goes further and wants it to be a killable offense. :angry-banghead:

MODS: Would you be able to change the name of this thread to "The Economic Collapse Family of Blogs" or something similar, since I think this guy's blogs cover a number of issues that we talk about here (e.g. MRA tripe, religious fundamentalism, end-of-times apocalyptic thinking, batshit conspiracy theories and prepping, racism, etc.)? Plus, he's got quite a reach (he's all over wingnut talk radio, and apparently makes some major bank with his sites, which are heavily monetized). From time to time, I would like to post on this guy, and maybe it should all be in the same thread (??). Thanks!

He's just jealous because my boyfriend (black) has done more and contributed more to society than he could ever dream of doing. And getting more action too. He can be pissed at race or the idea that I, as a white woman, would be with a man who is black all he wants. Most racist white men get pissed at white women choosing someone non-white because they hate the idea of a man they believe is beneath them is getting more action than they are. They ignore the fact that even they made it illegal again to marry outside your race/ethnicity, I would still avoid their sorry ass like the plague.

If he learned all about a little word called respect and how it applies to almost all humans, maybe he would have a chance in hell to have a nice woman in his life.

Archived