IGNORED

In what episode? - Duggars

homeschoolmomma1

I was sucked in by the Duggars, yet again. I clicked on the link, watched the whole video. Didn't learn anything but hey, what did I expect? It's JimBoob & the fam'.

I still love hearing Josh claim to the camera his parents said he was totally on his own once married. On his own, working on land Big Daddy owns, living in Grandma's house. :roll:

Also got sucked in by the YouTube commentaries. Bis repetita.

"They both seem a little simple and naive and they both have fairly low (or maybe realistic) expectations of marriage and relationships." : I'm not sure this can really be considered a compliment. :D

awww i don't think is the right one. I wanted the one with chicken etti or whatever its called

oh this is the one I needed

That's funny because I was just looking for the same episode yesterday. It ended up that I could only find that first episode that was posted. I wanted to hear more about the chickenetti or whatever the hell she makes. Thanks for posting it!

That's funny because I was just looking for the same episode yesterday. It ended up that I could only find that first episode that was posted. I wanted to hear more about the chickenetti or whatever the hell she makes. Thanks for posting it!

no problem- I love your name Nancy Drew

awww i don't think is the right one. I wanted the one with chicken etti or whatever its called

oh this is the one I needed

Holy hell, I had almost forgotten what an idiot Michelle is. "Thank heaven the my kitten has a bow!" STFU, srsly. :snooty:

Archived