IGNORED

If fundies could only be as wise as George Carlin.

doggie

Th man had it all figured out long ago.

These conservatives are really something, aren’t they? They are all in favor of the unborn, they will do anything for the unborn, but once you’re born, you’re on your own! Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don’t want to know about you, they don’t want to hear from you. No neo-natal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing! If you’re pre-born, you’re fine. If you’re pre-school, you’re fucked."

That's not all: He hits the nail on the head on what this is really about.

"They’re not pro-life. You know what they are? They’re anti-woman. Simple as it gets, anti-woman. They don’t like them. They don’t like women. They believe a woman’s primary role is to function as a broodmare for the state. You don’t see many of these anti-abortion women volunteering to have any black fetuses transplanted into their uteruses, do you? No, you don’t see them adopting a whole lot of crack babies, do you? No, that might be something Christ would do!"

I love George Carlin. It's so sad he left us nearly five years ago. He was so funny and so damn on point, probably one of the smartest and insightful comedians of all time.

He had a terrific ability to deliver a sharp jab that left you laughing and thinking.

George Carlin was great. That clip came from a routine that he did in 1992 and is so timely for today.

George Carlin was great. That clip came from a routine that he did in 1992 and is so timely for today.

QFT. In fact, I would even consider him our St George.

Love him! (If you like George Carlin, you may like Jamie Kilstein! He's my favorite and I try to plug him when I can. :) )

QFT. In fact, I would even consider him our St George.

I second this! Love George Carlin and everything he says.

I love George, and this is one of my favorite of his routines. I regularly quote the "If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're pre-school, you're fuuuuucked!" line.

Personally, I'd be horrified if they were as wise as the wonderful George Carlin! If they went through the same thought process and were still fundie? That would make for a seriously scary world. Now, if any fundie felt the urge to listen to him or watch any of his shows I'd be happy.

Personally, I'd be horrified if they were as wise as the wonderful George Carlin! If they went through the same thought process and were still fundie? That would make for a seriously scary world. Now, if any fundie felt the urge to listen to him or watch any of his shows I'd be happy.

good catch I fully agree.

Never really cared for George Carlin. But I commend him for saying what I think many pro-choice people believe!

Archived