IGNORED

Pictures of Jason Duggar with jaw wired?

3 is enough

We all know Jason was hurt falling off a stage in Atlanta. Someone at DWOP posted a link to a photo of him with his jaw wired and a leg brace. Problem is, I can't get access to the photo. Can someone get it to load, and post it here? It was the last post in the discussion of the Duggars Take Manhattan episode. Thanks!

It sounds pretty serious. So why was that poor kid lying on a couch on the bus while they filmed that Living Waters segment? Why wasn't he at the hospital? The stupidity of these people never fails to astound me.

Why wasn't he at the hospital?

Because the show must go on! They were wiling to let a baby be born on a crowded bus hundreds of miles from home so what's the big deal with a wired jaw?

Because the show must go on! They were wiling to let a baby be born on a crowded bus hundreds of miles from home so what's the big deal with a wired jaw?

Or maybe he was released from the hospital because it wasn't serious enough to warrant an extended stay? He obviously had to go to the hospital (or at least to urgent care) to get his jaw wired in the first place. It's not like they just put a bandaid on it and told him to tough it out.

Or maybe he was released from the hospital because it wasn't serious enough to warrant an extended stay? He obviously had to go to the hospital (or at least to urgent care) to get his jaw wired in the first place. It's not like they just put a bandaid on it and told him to tough it out.

When he was on the bus, with the crutches next to him, I didn't get the impression he'd had his jaw wired, etc. I'm wondering about the timing.

When he was on the bus, with the crutches next to him, I didn't get the impression he'd had his jaw wired, etc. I'm wondering about the timing.

Me too.

I don't think his jaw was wired shut in the videos either. I wonder if they took him to an ER for real basic care, but waited until they could get to their dentist (insurance issues, probably) to get his jaw fixed and leg properly worked on. Poor kid; he should have been in the hospital when Comfort was filming on their bus, UNLESS the qualifier I noted above prevented it. How miserable he must have been!

I'm no Duggar fan, but I grew up in a big family and I hated being alone even when I wasn't well. If being with people all the time is all he's ever known, maybe Jason is happiest tagging along with his family in the bus.

I'm no Duggar fan, but I grew up in a big family and I hated being alone even when I wasn't well. If being with people all the time is all he's ever known, maybe Jason is happiest tagging along with his family in the bus.

With a broken jaw and broken leg, I'm hoping he had plenty of pills on the bus.

I agree he was probably released and maybe the Duggars really couldn't get him back home to stay with Mary.

Just wondering what happens to a kid in a professional stage production when s/he suffers a fall.

Certainly there are half a dozen ambitious child actors & their stagemothers (fathers) waiting to

step inI to the role.

Maybe the comparisons .& contrasts arent that apt.

I don't think there's anything wrong with him being on the road or out with his family. I broke my leg on vacation a few years ago with my friends, and all I wanted was my mom/family. Once I got home and had emergency surgery (home was essential as I was in a foreign country), it was also very lonely. I forced myself out as much as I could (on crutches).

• 2 months later...

I don't see anything wrong with being on the road with his family.But I do worry about those

kids.I didn't see this one but most of the accidents in this family happen because the kids

are acting in uncontrolled manner.I turned it on when he was sitting in a wheel chair in the church.

He looked sad and Michelle was just going on about how it was sad that he had to miss out.

Sometimes I think she doesn't have clue. Her child being hurt didn't stop Michelle from going

right back to having a good time through.I also saw baby Josie missing so your only guess

was one of the girls had to stay back and care for her.I wasn't so thrilled to see new born baby

Micheal out on boat.I think sometimes this family has no form of common sense. :!:

I've never actually seen anyone with their jaw wired. From the picture, how can you tell if it is? It just looks like a normal picture to me, except he looks uncomfortable.

Jaws are wired shut from the inside so you'd need a close up to see it. They way he's holding his mouth open could be compatible with a wired jaw- or just extreme pain. I think he is wearing a brace under his pants. In any case, poor, poor kid! At the very least, he should have been sitting down!

Once upon a time, I had jaw surgery, and had my jaw wired shut for 6 weeks. You can't tell by looking at someone. In my case, I had braces, and they wired the braces together. I would imagine for someone without braces they would put a couple (braces) brackets on the back teeth and wire them together.

I feel sorry for him having to eat Chickenettti and TTC that has been put in a blender :-(

Seriously hope he gets smoothies or something nutritious.

One of my employees got into a fight with a pool gate (OK, the thing swung back, and hit him in the face), and had to have his jaw wired shut. After a few days, we all forgot about it, except at lunch time when he'd complain loudly whenever someone was eating something that smelled good but was hard to chew. You really can't tell by just by looking at someone if the jaw is wired shut.

Wasn't wiring the jaw shut a "diet" plan once upon a time ago?

:?: I am sorry but where is CPS? I know this was NOT necessarily the fault of Jim-Boob and Jichelle but I also am aware because of the work I do, I work for CFS, that ANYTIME there is an accident like this that even hints of parental negligence Child Protective Services is by course of action involved. They do not seem to be involved here at all and they never are when things happen in this cult...er sorry family. I really wonder if Jim-Boob just has political juice or what because so many many many times they have warranted investigation by CPS and it never seems to occur. :( :roll:

Jaws are wired shut from the inside so you'd need a close up to see it. They way he's holding his mouth open could be compatible with a wired jaw- or just extreme pain. I think he is wearing a brace under his pants. In any case, poor, poor kid! At the very least, he should have been sitting down!

Yes, there is something off about his mouth and cheeks. He also looks like he's clenching his teeth in pain. There's just something about his mouth.

And he's clearly standing on one leg to keep the weight off the injured one. Poor kid. He should have been resting at home, laying in bed or on the couch or something.

Archived