IGNORED

Michelle Should Force Jim Bob To Watch This

debrand

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-4-2011/uncensored---i-survived

I thought that this was hilarious. When my husband had his vasectomy, he was only sore for a couple of days, not three weeks.

Yup, same with the boyfriend who had one 10 years ago. He sat around for a weekend alternating bags of frozen peas on his scrotum and he was fine.

Guest Anonymous

Yup, same with the boyfriend who had one 10 years ago. He sat around for a weekend alternating bags of frozen peas on his scrotum and he was fine.

Ditto my brother-in-law. My sister was very ill during both of her pregnancies, and when she resumed taking birth control pills after the second one she had a lot of unpleasant side effects. Since my BIL is a decent guy and not an asshole patriarch, he hied himself off to get the snip. He was uncomfortable for a few days, but now they can have worry free fun times and she isn't suffering from miserable side effects or risking her health with dangerous pregnancies.

Errant spouse got an infection in one of the incisions because he was being a macho man and didn't use the ice pack. He learned his lesson and after the antibiotics he was fine. Didn't take him 3 weeks to heal either.

Archived