IGNORED

Teach your kids to hate LGBT Families!

xReems

One of my friend posted this article in complete disgust. The book is endorsed by American Family Association, the same group the Duggars have been linked to.

advocate.com/arts-entertainment/books/2013/05/23/new-antigay-childrens-book-teaches-kids-hate-lgbt-families

It disgusts me that these Christians preach about loving your neighbor, respect, and not judging yet they write CHILDREN'S BOOKS that promote hate. This is no better than the WBC church who go around protesting at every single funeral.

What's sad is that because this is a children's book with "pretty colors", these kids are going to be brainwashed. Instead of parents teaching their children about diversity, they just throw books like this at them to help them understand. Rather than respecting "differences", they throw hatred instead.

I'll never understand this complete hatred towards the LGBT community. This whole "it's detrimental to Biblical marriages" is the stupidest argument I have ever heard. Their "lifestyle" has NO direct effect at you so why should it fucking matter? If your child comes home and asks you why so and so has 2 mommies or 2 daddys, instead of throwing an anti-gay children's book at them to teach hatred, explain to them that it's no different from someone having 1 mom and 1 dad and that they should respect it and not be make fun of them.

I swear, I hope on "Judgement Day", God laughs at their faces and sends them to Hell. :angry-banghead:

Archived