IGNORED

God Made Dad & Mom

Black Aliss

I had pet bunnies when I was growing up. Two males. And, I think they must've been bisexual because they had no problem F*&king each other like wild rabbits.

The cover's hilarious. Apparently we can't be anti-gay, so we're showing you a nice interracial couple!

"See? We're homophobes, but at least we're not racist!"

Regarding the bi-racial couple in the book a commentor on Pantheos made a good point:

It just comes across as people trying to show how accepting they are by showing some diversity in families while advocating discrimination against other families. It comes across as a way of getting people to see discrimination against same-sex couples as different, as not a real type of discrimination.

patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2013/05/maintaining-inequality-with-a-smile-and-making-sure-children-are-just-as-callous/

Regarding the bi-racial couple in the book a commentor on Pantheos made a good point:

patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2013/05/maintaining-inequality-with-a-smile-and-making-sure-children-are-just-as-callous/

The fact that hardcore Christians were just as vehemently opposed to interracial marriage -- and just as horribly wrong about that as they are about gay marriage -- just never occurs to them.

Dolphins also rape, apparently.

Yes, they do. Groups of male dolphins will separate a female out of the pod and gang-rape her--and they'll keep at it for days or even weeks. Bullying her to keep her isolated from the rest of the pod.

Male dolphins will also kill their young, as well as gang up to the young of other species, just for fun. And they're violent among each other, too.

Some New Agers can be incredibly obnoxious. If they're wearing anything with dolphins, I feel free to deploy these little bits of information. :twisted:

Octopus.

The male octopus has a modified arm called the hectocotylus, which is about a meter long and holds rows of sperm. Depending on the species, he will either approach a receptive female and insert the arm into her oviduct or take off the arm and give it to her to store in her mantle for later. In the latter scenario, the female keeps the arm until she lays her eggs, at which time she takes the arm out and spreads the sperm over her eggs to fertilize them.

How very Doug Philips. 'Take my arm, fair maiden!'

Unfortunately it's game over for the Octopus after one armful. Pity it is not really Doug Philips reproduction :lol:

Archived