IGNORED

Weird Connection Between Alex Jones And Boston Bomber

debrand

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/alex- ... ton-bomber

The comment beneath the article are frightening. I had no idea there were so many conspiracy theory believers.

"It's just standard," Jones said. "Anyone you talk to is familiar with my show. When I go out in public, half the people I meet in this country and in other countries too say they listen to my show. The show is bigger than the mainstream media admits."

Jones — whose site has peddled conspiracy theories about the Boston Marathon bombing and suggested that Tsarnaev is innocent — conceded that Tsarnaev "may have actually been a listener."

"He could be a listener," Jones said. "It could be true. I've talked to the family and most of them are listeners. My show is anti-terrorism and my show exposes that most of the events we've seen have been provocateured."

The AP reported on Tuesday that Tsarnaev "took an interest" in Infowars and was also interested in getting a copy of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," the anti-Semitic fraud that purports to show a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

"I've seen this before," Jones said. "The federal government trying to connect me to tragedies. That's the media and the government's own conspiracy theories."

Jones compared the situation to when Richard Andrew Poplawski, a Pittsburgh man who killed three police officers in 2009, was shown to be a conspiracy theorist who frequently visited the Infowars website.

"It's standard for them to talk to people, go through computers, and any time someone's done something bad, they connect it to us," Jones said. In the case of Poplawski, he said, Infowars eventually showed they had nothing to do with him: "We went and showed that he was a white supremacist who hated me and was attacking me."

Jones said that he had spoken with an aunt of the Tsarnaevs on the record, and other family members off the record.

"They're scared to death," he said. "That whole family is genuinely shocked."

"They think it's a setup," Jones said, adding that "the State Department openly funds radical Islam in Dagestan."

Jones said the bombing was one of a number of plots "hatched" by the FBI, and Chechen militants, among others, have seized on his claims, which are not supported by evidence, to make the case for a sweeping conspiracy behind the deadly blasts.

He also claimed that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's throat wound had been inflicted by the authorities, calling it "that special throat surgery they did."

Multiple people would not only have to be involved in this crazy conspiracy but remain silent. A small group might keep a secret but in this day of instant news, I don't see how any large group could hide anything for very long. Why would the government pick these two guys to frame? If they wanted to frame anyone, it would be someone from a country that they wanted to invade and I don't see Russia sitting quietly while we went to war with Chechnya. Yeah, I can't use logic with these people, I know. :angry-banghead:

You know, my grandfather worked for "The Company" (CIA) back when they still recruited at high school job fairs (before employment required at least a Bachelor's degree--he earned both his Bachelors and Masters while on the job). He was a communications liason. I'm not going to conceal it anymore, my grandmother posted it in his obituary when he died.

The thing is, my grandfather took his secrets to his GRAVE. I was studying the plight of the Hmong for a college course two years ago and for the first time in my LIFE connected that my grandfather was a communications liason for the CIA, stationed in Malaysia exactly during the time the CIA was waging a secret war in Indochina, and it was so violatile in those years that he was stationed in Malaysia that the rest of the family had to stay at the Air Force based in Okinawa and he traveled back and forth to visit them from where he was in Malaysia. Still cannot tell you a word of what he was doing there. He refused to ever tell any of us. I can only tell you that he had to have his name changed in retirement before he was able to travel the globe. He would only say that some Asian drug dealers held long grudges.

TRUE government operatives don't talk. I don't buy a government conspiracy. Not the style for government operative and not something that would leak like consperiacy theorists seem to think it would.

You know, my grandfather worked for "The Company" (CIA) back when they still recruited at high school job fairs (before employment required at least a Bachelor's degree--he earned both his Bachelors and Masters while on the job). He was a communications liason. I'm not going to conceal it anymore, my grandmother posted it in his obituary when he died.

The thing is, my grandfather took his secrets to his GRAVE. I was studying the plight of the Hmong for a college course two years ago and for the first time in my LIFE connected that my grandfather was a communications liason for the CIA, stationed in Malaysia exactly during the time the CIA was waging a secret war in Indochina, and it was so violatile in those years that he was stationed in Malaysia that the rest of the family had to stay at the Air Force based in Okinawa and he traveled back and forth to visit them from where he was in Malaysia. Still cannot tell you a word of what he was doing there. He refused to ever tell any of us. I can only tell you that he had to have his name changed in retirement before he was able to travel the globe. He would only say that some Asian drug dealers held long grudges.

TRUE government operatives don't talk. I don't buy a government conspiracy. Not the style for government operative and not something that would leak like consperiacy theorists seem to think it would.

Conspiracy theories usually involve way too many people. And I agree, a true operative isn't going to talk because he or she has been well trained. For some of these conspiracy theories to work, half of our country would have to be trained CIA agents. Every single news reporter would have to be stupid or part of the secret.

It is troubling how many modern day conspiracies surround human tragedy. I can't imagine how these theories hurt the victims' loved ones.

Archived