IGNORED

God's Country boy and women

formergothardite

Reading his post about women makes me just want to :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: .

He claims this:

Ladies teach men that they really are humans.

Real, honest people, with real hopes, real dreams, real desires,

Which actually sounds good, but what he really means is that women better never have any hopes, dreams or desires outside the little narrow box he has created to stuff them in. Any woman that does dare to do that needs to be put in her place. His post shows no desire on his part to actually want to learn about what women really want or to treat them like real, honest people who deserve his respect. No, women are just objects that are placed here to make him feel "manly".

No man in his right mind can sit on the couch stuffing potato chips down his pipe while the lady struggles with armloads of groceries at the front door. Guys learn to put the ladies a notch up in their estimation, and learn to treat them with more honor and dignity than Billy next door dreamed about - even after he got promoted from the last battle. We open doors, we tip our hats, we carry the heavy loads, we grind the scorpion into the clean carpet with our big unclean boots, because we want to show them the honor that they are due as ladies. We learn to put them first, to die to self, "as Christ for his Church

First of all I wouldn't sit on the couch eating while my husband struggled in with armloads of groceries either. It is called being a nice person. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, if you see someone who needs help and you can help them, it is just good manners to offer to help. We don't have scorpions here and my husband doesn't wear boots, but I just killed a copperhead in our yard this weekend. I could have stood there shrieking and wringing my hands while waiting for my husband to come outside and kill it, but by then it could have gotten away or bitten a dog. Even if he was standing right there, I am just as capable of killing a snake as he is and he is secure enough in himself to not be afraid of women being his equal.

They teach us to be heroes

Well, this isn't to hard to learn for boys in general, but it puts things in the right perspective. Having glorious sword battles, or eating enemy fire to reach that safe ground, isn't as worth it. If you are gonna die, I mean, you might as well have something or someone to die for. Boys hate dying uselessly. Girls teaches boys to die to self to save the maiden in distress, and to put the ladies safety first - whether it's airsofts or real lead flying downrange. It can be our first reaction to duck behind the tree first, then drag the lady behind - not the other way round. Practicing helps, before it's real lead comin for your head. ( Ooh, that rymed....) : )

WTF is he going on about. There are no sword batteles or enemy fire around here. And what, are women just happy to die uselessly because they are really nothing? If it was a real battle, then I actually have enough brains(shocking! I know!) to duck behind the damn tree myself. I don't need a "man" to drag be behind a tree. Women are not any more stupid then men so if a man wasn't going to stand there getting shot then neither will a woman.

We love walking away with the feeling of overcoming the danger and being the hero to save the ladies. Letting whatever man is near you be your knight errant will make his day, more than you will ever know.

Well what if a woman feels this way? What about that line about women having real hopes and dreams and desires? He going to respect a woman enough to let her save him if that is what she desires and is it that women need to change their desires to fit his needs, so this is all about him and what he wants, screw women.

But seriously, they teach us to appreciate some things in life that... well ....we wouldn't exactly have a natural attraction too.

Sergers? It looks like a sewing machine. What do you mean it isn't a sewing machine? It sews doesn't it?

I do not have a natural attraction to sewing machines or sergers. In fact cross stitch seems to be a little too hard for me. Let me go mow the lawn anyday over forcing me to sit at a sewing machines. Women are not all little clones of each other. They are actual individuals with personalities and everything.

They make you realize you are gonna have to marry one of these someday, so learning to like what they like before you get married, has its obvious benefits.

Oh good god. You don't have to marry a woman. In fact the way that GCB keeps refering to women as these alien creatures makes me think he might be a little happier by himself or getting married to a man.

Ok, so I shot the chicken. Look, God allows it, somebody's gotta do it, I enjoy it, it never really felt a thing with these new pellets I got, and you aren't wanting to be a vegetarian are you?

Girls don't take that well. Sometimes, no, most-times, they need sympathy - not cold hard logic

First of all, who shoots chickens if you are going to eat it? And yes, let's not mess up the heads of those poor little women by using logic. Don't want their brains to explode. Just go pat them on the head and send them off to use their serger.

It goes on and on and on like this. :angry-banghead:

godscountryboy.blogspot.com/

He claims this:

Ladies teach men that they really are humans.

Real, honest people, with real hopes, real dreams, real desires,

It is NOT my responsibility, or any woman's, to teach men that "they really are humans." We are not props for men to use on their journeys toward self-actualization. Bloviating twit.

What is it with fundies and the fetishization of the military and manly battles? I have yet to have heard of any who have actually enlisted.

People like this would never enlist and actually risk being really shot at.

What is it with fundies and the fetishization of the military and manly battles? I have yet to have heard of any who have actually enlisted.

That's because in the real, actual military that defends the real, actual country, we have women who would show them up as the whiny, entitled, self-centered, not manly little brats they are. Plus, they might have to take orders from "non-approved" people.

Nothing says showing ladies the honor we are due like grinding a bug and mud into carpet when you know he'd expect a woman to clean it.

Nothing says showing ladies the honor we are due like grinding a bug and mud into carpet when you know he'd expect a woman to clean it.

He does surprisingly say that he would clean that up, but probably only because he thinks the women would be fainting on the couch from the shock of seeing a scorpion.

Also on his site.

God, may my wife be as Godly as Melanie Wilkes.

She is the closest this I have found to the "perfect" Godly woman on the silver screen. The Christlike behavior of Melanie is simply staggering. Scarlet treats her like rubbish, she treats Scarlet back like royalty. She thinks no evil of anyone, but only believes the best of everyone. Whenever somebody tears down Scarlet for being the jerk that she is, Melanie is there with a kind word and an optimistic defense for Scarlet's behavior. She always is glad to see Scarlet, and welcomes her with all her heart, despite the arrogance and repugnant attitude of Scarlet. When sick, she does her best to help as she can anyway. When reprimanded by Scarlet for something, she is as humble as can be, and takes the correction as if it was from a much older, wiser woman.

Live the dream, dude!

This guy is definitely never taking off his purity ring.

Also on his site.

Live the dream, dude!

I found this (not) shocking tidbit in his bio:

At any given time, I am one of those guys that will be carrying a gun, several knives, and a self-defense flashlight. Plain and simple, armed and dangerous.

Sooooo....he lives in Dodge City?

I found this (not) shocking tidbit in his bio:

Sooooo....he lives in Dodge City?

What's a self-defense flashlight? Does it spray mace? Nah, that's probably too girly for this guy. Is it so bright it blinds an attacker? Or maybe it's full of sand, so you can blind your opponent and beat them to death at the same time!

He is going to misunderstand a situation one day and shoot an innocent person. Or at least blind them with his flashlight.

And I have to wonder if Jesus would rather he spend $30 helping the poor or $30 so he can shoot a mini UZI.

He's a strange one. How old is he again?

As guys, you just get used to viewing the world from guy lenses, and forget that there are these weird other beings, we think their humans, that tend to think really wacky. I mean yeah, their cute, and you know that most guys marry one someday, but nuh-uh, not you. They's just to plain weird for you. Like, painting your toenails??? Are you serious? Braiding your hair??? No way jimmy-jay. Keep them at a nice comfortable distance from your safe and sane camouflage and guns, and stay sane yourself.

I don't think I ever really thought of boys as weird other beings that I think are humans. They were people too. This is why isolated homeschooling in this culture is a very bad idea. I hate painting my nails and haven't braided my hair since I was like 10. Men with longer hair sometimes braid theirs too because long hair gets in the way and we all know that there's no way girls in their world are allowed to have shorter hair. And most guys I know don't spend most of their time in camo with guns. Hunting is just a hobby around here and fhi, many women hunt too. Huntresses, anyone?

Gutting a deer?? Oh please, do that outside where the smell won't get in the curtains. And take your muddy boots off before coming inside, I just vacuumed.

Who guts a deer inside their house? Has he ever actually hunted before or it just a fantasy of his? And I know men who have their own homes and they take off muddy boots before going inside because they don't want the mess in their house or carpet. It stains.

Not saying that the only thing girls think about is their hair, house and appearance - just saying that guys tend to not care at all about any of those.

Most people care about those things, even to a small degree. Does he wear his pajamas to a concert? To church? Does he ever comb his hair before going outside so it's not going every which direction? Who will come over to your house if it looks like a bomb went off with mud and guts all over the couch and floor and reeks of a dead animal and nothing has been cleaned in ages, including the dishes and toilet? I am not the most organized person by any means and my home has stuff everywhere (I blame school), but I would never want to go back to a house like that.

After getting over the fact that girls aren't quite so weird as you at first thought, (in fact, they are actually kinda nice, they sure can cook really good)

I admit that I like to cook and wish I had the time to make nice meals for myself, so I wouldn't mind being the cook in marriage, but that's a stupid comment. Women don't automatically like to cook nor can they just cook well because they have a vagina. I know women who hate cooking and women who can't even make toast in a toaster without burning it up. The women are kinda nice and can cook good comment is :cray-cray:

No man in his right mind can sit on the couch stuffing potato chips down his pipe while the lady struggles with armloads of groceries at the front door.

No decent person would see someone struggling to carry anything and not try to help.

Oh, and girls, one note. If there ever comes a situation where you are in some sort of trouble, and there is a guy who can save you, let him. Honestly, we love being the hero and running to the damsel in distress's aid. It isn't any trouble, and in fact, the more danger we went through saving you, the more we like it. Call it zainy, but it's who we are. We love walking away with the feeling of overcoming the danger and being the hero to save the ladies. Letting whatever man is near you be your knight errant will make his day, more than you will ever know.

Oh, and boys, one note. If there ever comes a situation where we are in some sort of trouble, we can deal with it ourselves. If we want your help, we will ask for it. Get over your hero complex, we are not damsels in distress who need your aid. Lose that ego and see as for the people we are and stop trying to make us weak to pick yourself up. Call it zainy, but we are people too. We love knowing we can fight our own battes without you constantly trying to deal with it yourself and make it worse. I don't want a knight, I want a best friend, a companion, a partner. Understanding this and respecting as people, as an equal, will make ourday, more than you will ever know.

Guys learn to put the ladies a notch up in their estimation, and learn to treat them with more honor and dignity than Billy next door dreamed about - even after he got promoted from the last battle.

Someone's jealous that ladies prefer Billy, who sees her as a person instead of a damsel in distress who needs him.

They teach us there is more to life than, well, boy stuff.

I almost wrote cool stuff. Sorry. I am a guy, after all.

Um, okay. I think stuff I like is cool too, but I don't think that what other people like isn't cool too. It is to them, even if it isn't my cup of tea. Thinking otherwise is rude and degrading.

You learn to appreciate bows, (not the kind with arrows....) lace, ribbons, skirts, long hair, and the like. You come to find out the exact use of a Serger, and they actually do some really cool stuff and keep your t-shirt from unraveling

I'm sorry, but what's a Serger? :oops: I don't like lace or ribbons or bows and I never wear skirts and I have thick hair so I don't like to keep it long. I don't know how to sew either, but I have heard that they teach that in the army... :whistle:

Splinter in your finger? Hold thou still while I whip out my machete and remove this plank from thy appendage.

That can creep a girl out sometimes. I mean, why? You want the silly thing out don't you? Well, the bigger the knife, the more leverage I get!

I'm sorry, but wha???! Who the hell would use a machete to remove a splinter?! Tweezers, thy "manly" man. It's a fucking splinter, a tiny piece of wood. Logic, he doth not have it.

Girls sometimes need some time to think things through, work things over, calm down, and pray harder. I know as guys we tend to shut down all emotions and look at the cold facts.

I think this depends on the person. Hint: Thinking things through is looking at the cold, hard facts. Yet, also understanding that everything isn't black and white and there's not always facts.

Not saying they are illogical, just saying that ramming it down their throats as a malady for overwhelming emotions doesn't exactly fit the bill. "Live with your wives in an understanding manner," as the "weaker vessel". Girls being around teaches us to understand them, and not be hard and harsh.

Yes, because we are not idiots, we don't need you to tell us what we already know. So, no, don't ram it down our throats, thanks. I am not a weaker vessel in any way, shape or form, so lose that "logic" asap. The sooner you do, the better chance you will have at understanding women.

As guys, you just get used to viewing the world from guy lenses, and forget that there are these weird other beings, we think their humans, that tend to think really wacky. I mean yeah, their cute, and you know that most guys marry one someday, but nuh-uh, not you. They's just to plain weird for you. Like, painting your toenails??? Are you serious? Braiding your hair??? No way jimmy-jay. Keep them at a nice comfortable distance from your safe and sane camouflage and guns, and stay sane yourself.

Is he a 6 year old boy afraid of catching cooties?

Not saying that the only thing girls think about is their hair, house and appearance - just saying that guys tend to not care at all about any of those.

No, men do care. Fundie boys care about keeping their hair short so people dont mistake them for girls or whatever. Most men at least care enough to have a specific hairstyle, whether they keep it long or short (unless they are naturally completely bald). I know fundie men arent taught this, but men are fully capable of living in a house on their own and making it not look like the kind of thing youd see on an episode of Hoarders. Im sure this guy would care if he went round to a friends house and it smelled horrible and there was mouldy food and cat poo all over every surface. Men do care about their appearance as well, there are many who are concerned with being attractive, especially to people they like, or feel self concious of things like penis size or weight. They also have a sense of appropriateness when it comes to appearance, like what clothes are appropriate for work, or for church, or for a wedding, or for just hanging out at home.

If you need to have a woman (either wife or your mommy) around to make sure you dont end up as a 500lb blob who lives in a house overflowing with pizza boxes and beer cans, with half of last weeks dinner down your shirt and stinking of sweat and pee because you cant be bothered to shower, you are not a real adult. Cause that is what someone looks like when they dont care about their house or appearance.

After getting over the fact that girls aren't quite so weird as you at first thought, (in fact, they are actually kinda nice, they sure can cook really good)

All genders can cook. Its not like you cook with your vagina, so its not a gender specific skill.

Oh, and girls, one note. If there ever comes a situation where you are in some sort of trouble, and there is a guy who can save you, let him. Honestly, we love being the hero and running to the damsel in distress's aid. It isn't any trouble, and in fact, the more danger we went through saving you, the more we like it. Call it zainy, but it's who we are. We love walking away with the feeling of overcoming the danger and being the hero to save the ladies. Letting whatever man is near you be your knight errant will make his day, more than you will ever know.

Im a girl and I have fantasies like this, not of being saved but of saving people I have crushes on.

Splinter in your finger? Hold thou still while I whip out my machete and remove this plank from thy appendage.

That can creep a girl out sometimes. I mean, why? You want the silly thing out don't you? Well, the bigger the knife, the more leverage I get!

Im guessing 3 inch penis, at best.

Hes really overcompensating for something with this overblown manliness.

I bet if he got a splinter he would really run crying to his mommy.

I think I'm dumber just by reading that wall o' drivel. He's definitely going on the list. Even if he could spell, or form a coherent thought, he'd go on the list. I might underline this one.

Also, splinters? Try Elmer's glue. (Though I confess, as a child my method was "ignore it until it gets infected and the skin surrounding it peels away, then squeeze." Too gross, not girly enough?)

If you guys don't care about about the house then why do you need a houseslave to take care of it for you? Why do your women need to stay home if you don't care about a little mud and deer guts?

I prefer a small, sterile needle to remove splinters. It's not because I am "Creeped out" (although I am genuinely worried at the thought of such an immature boy with a machete) but because 1) you need control to remove a tiny splinter and 2) I am religiously opposed to unnecessary infection.

He's 10, right? He's got to be 10.

Wait. Is it possible to absorb and regurgitate that much gender-blahooey by age 10?

Really funny stuff.

A serger is an over locking sewing machine. I don't have one, and neither do most vagin owners I know. My sister has one, but she is unmarried. And she pulls out her own splinters.

From what I understand, you really only need an overlock machine if you are working with certain types of fabric - like swimsuits.

Of course, I learned to sew from watching Project Runway and reading DIY books, so I really don't have the experience or education to speak on this, even though I do have a vagina.

Just remembered...my dad once used a huge pair of pliers to yank out a round wooden toothpick that was jammed into my heel. So this boy's not so delusional after all. :lol:

Manly tools for tool-y mans.

I think Country Boy would greatly benefit from a four-year stint in the military. One notion he'd quickly be disabused of is that military life is just like John Wayne movies. My husband, a decorated combat veteran, has described his four years in the USN as long stretches of boredom punctuated by moments of pure terror. When boat he was on was hit by missiles and he was fighting fires while sliding around in oily chemicals, blood, and viscera, he wasn't at all thinking about us delicate ladies :roll:. He's told me that all he was thinking about during the hour before they were certain the boat wasn't going to explode and kill everyone was how cold the seawater they were using put out the fires was. No thoughts of family or friends or dying at 20, just the cold seawater.

Country Boy's simplistic, erroneous ideas about combat are insulting to actual veterans who've fought and died for their countries.

Oh, and would someone please tell this child that you don't shoot chickens.

No wonder he loves Melanie Wilkes. She dies giving birth to a child she knows is going to kill her, leaving Ashley a wibbling mess that even Scarlett ends up despising. She's the perfect fundie woman; meek, and dies fulfilling her womanly mandate to "be a fruitful vine", aka, a doormat.

Archived