IGNORED

Seeking God's Will for Your Photography Business

Carla Bruni

This isn't super-fundie, but it's quite lulzy nonetheless: choosecommitprosper.com/

“Over 3 years ago, I felt the Lord tell me to write a Christian devotional for photographers called Prosper: A 40-Day Prayer Journey to Seek God’s Will For Your Photography Business. I tried so much to not finish it. I know it’s a bold move in this crazy industry we are in, and I didn’t want the responsibility, and flat out didn’t have the courage to do it. But yet, God kept encouraging me to write and kept providing inspiration. And now over 53,000 words later, I have completed a book.â€

This is really a disclaimer - "I know professional photographers are going to snark the shit out of me, so I'll sell this idiocy to unsuspecting newbs, and I'll say God made me write it so that others feel bad for mocking me." Not only has she completed said book, she's selling it (obvs, God doesn't just want you to share your infinite wisdom for free!), and she's created some sort of community, in addition to that awfully self-important (but totally worth watching for the snark!) video you'll see on the main page. Her voice and the way she narrates the video about personal conversations with God make my skin scrawl.

Thought I'd share. Enjoy! :wink-kitty:

Maybe he could be a mentor for the Arndt boys....and Rick :) :)

This chickie would scare the Arndt boys out of their skins... and make mommy arndt freak and seek brighter lipstick.

Chris Maxwell would not approve, because to Prosper is to have Fun!!!

*not logical I know, but since when were the Maxwells logical.

There are fewer markets more over-saturated than the fundy photography business!! Every family seems to have at least 1 child who fancies themselves a photographer.

Archived