IGNORED

How we got gay marriage

Wolfie

homesteadingtoday.com/specialty-forums/general-chat/481413-how-we-got-gay-marriage.html

Mix between way out there and sensible. Good and bad.....

A sarcastic reply....

It all began when people began bringing cats into their homes.

If folks will tolerate going out and having to spend good money on food for those worthless, evil-filled things.

Then, spend some more money for a special place for them to poop.

Then, carry that mess outside for them.

Then, go back to the store to buy more stuff and begin the cycle all over again.

I'm pretty sure that they will tolerate just about anything.

First, the Founding Fathers started whining and they got their freedom.

Then, the slaves started whining and they got their freedom, too.

Then, the women started whining and they got the vote.

When will it end?

Toaster marriage hasn't come up yet, but Mule marriage has. I haven't finished reading the thread, so Toaster Marriage may be in there someplace.

WTH do cats have to do with gay marriage? I don't get it :? :think: My headship is offended that his species is being used in this manner. :shifty-kitty:

I'm getting a registration screen, and I really don't feel like signing up. Any chance of quotes/screencaps?

The quoted poster's head would absolutely spin more than Regan in The Exorcist if s/he knew what I did for my cats. I give Snorpi 4 units of insulin twice a day. He and Adagio eat Fancy Feast as it's low in carbs and they have two automatic cats boxes. The cats have their annual checkups and Snorpi has to have an occasional trip to get his blood sugar checked. The cats are strictly indoor cats, but that's okay.

Geez, it's not like women or slaves had anything to whine about! And as a descendant of a Revolutionary WAR hero, I resent the implication that the whining of our ancestors was responsible for the American Revolution. Calling the legitimate protests of all three groups -patriots, slaves and women- whining is demeaning.

First, the Founding Fathers started whining and they got their freedom.

Then, the slaves started whining and they got their freedom, too.

Then, the women started whining and they got the vote.

When will it end?

LOVE IT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Archived